SG Presidential Election 2016/17!

Yewheng

who is Singapore first elected president?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. who is Singapore first elected president?

• Wee Kim Wee
    • Ong Teng Cheong
    • S R Nathan
    • Yusof Ishak

i guess these 2 jokers will not able to go collect form

and give themselves 10 seconds fame for journalist to snap photos? [laugh]

redwire-singapore-parrot-man-zeng-guoyan

redwire-singapore-ooi-boon-ewe.jpg

I think I read somewhere that either one of them have passed on liao. Or maybe both of them. [dead]

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

How?

Still no one able to name a single non-PAP aligned Malay candidate?

How about this guy? http://www.ey.com/sg/en/about-us/entrepreneurship/entrepreneur-of-the-year/be-inspired_mohamed-salleh-marican

Disclaimer: I dunno him. Anyhow google one.

@radx

You slow. I posted in Nov 2016 liao.

Problem is that he don't meet the criteria. This means that if Elections Dept don't give him the waiver, I would vote for him. If they give him the waiver, I won't vote for him because it means they have screened him and deemed him a suitable puppet.

@radx

You slow. I posted in Nov 2016 liao.

Problem is that he don't meet the criteria. This means that if Elections Dept don't give him the waiver, I would vote for him. If they give him the waiver, I won't vote for him because it means they have screened him and deemed him a suitable puppet.

Was jus mentioned in press recently again

I think I read somewhere that either one of them have passed on liao. Or maybe both of them. [dead]

Nope, Ooi guy still around...

Saw him working at T3 Dunkin Donuts outlet last year... :wut:

i guess these 2 jokers will not able to go collect form

and give themselves 10 seconds fame for journalist to snap photos? [laugh]

redwire-singapore-parrot-man-zeng-guoyan

redwire-singapore-ooi-boon-ewe.jpg

Can print from internet .. :we-all-gonna-die:

No need to go down to ELD.

Nope, Ooi guy still around...

Saw him working at T3 Dunkin Donuts outlet last year... :wut:

Thanks for the update.

Can print from internet .. :we-all-gonna-die:

No need to go down to ELD.

alamak ... like that where got fun without the ra ra wayang show

Twincharged

Just came back. Had a long meeting with the Russians

Ok. To my fellow tiki bros. Normal bros singaporeans.

I have managed to cross all the hurdles that the pappy has set up.

1 i just managed to get my birth cert to show i malayu

2 i be changing my nick to vp 69. I believe that mcf is a multi million cooperation and till date no one is called the vp

3 the million dollar deposit

attachicon.gifimages (3).jpg

See gpgt

• Praise 2

Twincharged
(edited)

we have been living in peace and harmony for the last 50 years and have been drill with regardless of race, language or religion.

Why are we still looking at this nomination reservation?

Do we still stick to the rule of how many minority race in a certain block for resale?

We need to rethink how as a nation, we can look towards tomorrow and beyond our stay on earth where we preach as an international race of melting pot all coming together as one harmonize place where people co-exist in unity.

I know Singaporeans as a whole, there has been some pocket of key industries that marginalized Singaporean in some international company that does not practice fair employment, but that's beside the point.

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

we have been living in peace and harmony for the last 50 years and have been drill with regardless of race, language or religion.

Do we still stick to the rule of how many minority race in a certain block for resale?

We need to rethink how as a nation, we can look towards tomorrow and beyond our stay on earth where we preach as an international race of melting pot all coming together as one harmonize place where people co-exist in unity.

I know Singaporeans as a whole, there has been some pocket of key industries that marginalized Singaporean in some international company that does not practice fair employment, but that's beside the point.

I think we need to move on from this. Already cast in stone. No way to debate about it liao.

Supersonic

Yes. This is still the rule.

That's why in some places, you can see minority fellows advertising their flats for 50-100k below "market prices".

I think we need to move on from this. Already cast in stone. No way to debate about it liao.

That's what they want you to do la. Just suck it up.