2015 Sep, 2nd COE Bidding Exercise

yo2020

No good news or bad news. PSI is the only talking point. So no much different this round.

Cat A - $56,888

Cat B - $60,888

Actually that's not quite true, GE the ruling govt has received overwhelming mandate to continue so it's a major confidence booster to both investors and also for the public. Global economics not looking too good, especially with the China stock market, but so far the impact for Singapore is not imminent yet. It's close to year end so those buyers who have been waiting to change their ride before the price hike before next Chinese new year will be getting more desperate. These are the many sentiments affecting the market up and down - just not sure which force will be the heavier weightage.

None-the-less, for the fun of it, I am going to predict the post GE and closer to year end effect will lead the rest so marginal increase with CAT A and B both climbing $1k or so.

• Praise 1

I hope go down so I get my car... Then next few round go all way down or way up not concern already haha

LOL.. recent buyer's mentality.. but go down all the way wouldn't you then be acting Tarzan (beating your chest because you entered too early?)

planning to buy a brand new car this month end or early next month. hope the coe doesn't go up too much. lol

Same here.. Planning to get a new car too, provided COE drops to a certain level, if not have to continue waiting..

I hope go down so I get my car... Then next few round go all way down or way up not concern already haha

Same!! I also hope go down too.. If not have to hold back my orders liao..

I think it will go down a bit as 2 weeks rather than the usual 3.

Anyway my car gg to scrap in March 2016, hope COE can reach 50K or below by then >.<

Yes yes, I agree, let's just hope COE will go down this time round.. Been eyeing on certain models and waiting for COE go down so can get a car with better specs... haha..

urs expiring March 2016, wah, then in 2006 when the vehicle is registered, the COE only like 10k right??

• Praise 1

LOL.. recent buyer's mentality.. but go down all the way wouldn't you then be acting Tarzan (beating your chest because you entered too early?)

i am recent buyer too.. and i got my coe in the previous bid.. i also think this bid will go down. but since i got my coe liao, the direction of the coe go up and down doesnt bother me.. i buy the car at the car price i deem comfortable.. i don't need the coe to go up a lot after i got my coe to feel heng or i doesnt feel sad when it dives..

in fact i hope it dives so that more bros here can get coe.. haha..

• Praise 5

i am recent buyer too.. and i got my coe in the previous bid.. i also think this bid will go down. but since i got my coe liao, the direction of the coe go up and down doesnt bother me.. i buy the car at the car price i deem comfortable.. i don't need the coe to go up a lot after i got my coe to feel heng or i doesnt feel sad when it dives..

in fact i hope it dives so that more bros here can get coe.. haha..

Wow, u are a very nice and flexible person!! *Based on the last sentence of ur comment*... [laugh][laugh] Thanks alot! Yes, hoping it goes down if not alot of buyers are holding back and cannot afford/dun wanna buy yet.. Hmmm, even if it dip, you can get rebate or sth right?? Like based on PQP for the 3 months or sth like tt?

Edited by Girlgirlzz

Wow, u are a very nice and flexible person!! *Based on the last sentence of ur comment*... [laugh][laugh] Thanks alot! Yes, hoping it goes down if not alot of buyers are holding back and cannot afford/dun wanna buy yet.. Hmmm, even if it dip, you can get rebate or sth right?? Like based on PQP for the 3 months or sth like tt?

no lah. no rebate back as my coe rebate is very low and i got my coe liao so even the coe crash till $2 i also wont get back anything..

need to see open lah.. buy liao cannot think so much.. if coe crash i just tell myself i still buy cheaper than some people.. life still goes on.. btw i been monitoring the coe closely for almost 1 year liao.. hahaha..

to me the more impt thing is the amt of cars on the road, cos more cars means more jam.. doesnt matter to me now how much they got their car.. hahah.. so 1000 cars at $2 coe or 1000 cars at $60k coe is the same to me..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1