2015 Sep, 2nd COE Bidding Exercise

yo2020

I went to Nissan (2.30pm) and Toyota (about 4pm) in the afternoon.

Nissan was quite quiet (SE said maybe a bit early, usually crowd comes in late afternoon).

Toyota is quite crowded due to the $9K slash...the SE is pushing to sell the Elegance (Elegance is $106988, pay he price of Standard for Elegance). Heard they probably trying to clear the remaining stock...

And the Toyota SE claim that last bidding, 100% fullfill COE.....so probably, there will be many customers who pay the previous price now very angry and sad to learn about the new Altis promotion...

Is 106988 guarantee coe?

↡ Advertisement

Nissan was quite quiet (SE said maybe a bit early, usually crowd comes in late afternoon).

Toyota is quite crowded due to the $9K slash...the SE is pushing to sell the Elegance (Elegance is $106988, pay he price of Standard for Elegance). Heard they probably trying to clear the remaining stock...

And the Toyota SE claim that last bidding, 100% fullfill COE.....so probably, there will be many customers who pay the previous price now very angry and sad to learn about the new Altis promotion...

No one should be angry. Sad maybe. They went in with their eyes open. They all have their reasons. Now market is moving against them (perhaps only temporary), they just have to live with it. They took a bet. On the contrary, what if market goes up right after their booking?

End of the day, just move on once a decision is made.

• Praise 9

Is 106988 guarantee coe?

No. Non guarantee 6-bid...

Expect slight rebound for next bid as Toyota has just sold 29 altis as of yesterday

Frankly, I think mostly going for the brand...

I really not-impressed by the interior of the new Altis...look very much like the Toyota Crown taxi in term of dash board... [laugh]

• Praise 1

Yap I know about this.

The ones I heard was that the car will start giving problem and FC drop really big after 3rd year.

But this model is release only 2 yrs ago right ??

Just don make sense to me.

Currently I am deciding between K3 (Cheap & not bad looking) & Altis (Elegance promo at 107K is really tempting)

How much is K3 and Elantra, this weekend? Heard backlog for Altis almost cleared.

Usual bm tactic. Had heard many such cases. Best time to buy if when they are trying to clear stocks.

How much is K3 and Elantra, this weekend? Heard backlog for Altis almost cleared.

Meaning coe dipping more soon?? That's why they promo now to push up demand again?

I really not-impressed by the interior of the new Altis...look very much like the Toyota Crown taxi in term of dash board... [laugh]

Honestly.. for branding.. Japanese Toyota.. what branding??? lol [lipsrsealed]

Toyota is bread & butter to me.

Mercedes Benz, Porsche, BMW, Audi or even Lexus.. all these I can get it.

• Praise 1

Honestly.. for branding.. Japanese Toyota.. what branding??? lol [lipsrsealed]

Toyota is bread & butter to me.

Mercedes Benz, Porsche, BMW, Audi or even Lexus.. all these I can get it.

I think it's branding in terms of reliability. Japanese products always seen as good quality and reliable.

• Praise 3

The backlog has started again. Altis selling like mad.make a trip to the showroom and you will understand.

The majority dun think this way . They value reliability rather than the high specs of the K3

I think it's branding in terms of reliability. Japanese products always seen as good quality and reliable.

Mazda too.those Koreans maybe cheaper but how reliable they are

Demand low AD will enchance their cars some buyers will get hooked. So not easy for COE to go down. The COE price is very much control by dealers not car buyers. It is better for AD to sell at higher price hence more loans, more profit. Logic is simple 50k car versus 100k car how much profit you can make? Chances 100k can make more!

• Praise 1

Was at borneo leng kee. Medium traffic and many ppl signing. My relative booked a camry. 107k altis non-guranteed. 108k for guranteed.

FR says got traffic. Next weekend, if Altis goes above $107k = backlog built = COE A $55K baseline holds till end Oct.

Currently I am deciding between K3 (Cheap & not bad looking) & Altis (Elegance promo at 107K is really tempting)

Does looks like very good offer for Altis Elegance. Unlike past CNY promo which many had to topup, now for this $107.9k price, you get more parf because no cevs, and guaranteed. Same price as K3 SX Sports guaranteed.... BM damn agressive this weekend. Edited by danzo
  • Praise 1

Does looks like very good offer for Altis Elegance. Unlike past CNY promo which many had to topup, now for this $107.9k price, you get more parf because no cevs, and guaranteed. Same price as K3 SX Sports guaranteed.... BM damn agressive this weekend.

After clear stock , sell facelift then back log maintains

You angry for what?

There are people who paid $130k for Altis in June.

For those who think they having a good deal now....just wait for a few more months when the price drop below $100k....then they angry?

My point is...you did your calculation before buying...just enjoy your rides and move forward...

• Praise 2

Was at borneo leng kee. Medium traffic and many ppl signing. My relative booked a camry. 107k altis non-guranteed. 108k for guranteed.

Not bad, 108k for guaranteed COE is worth it.

You angry for what?

There are people who paid $130k for Altis in June.

For those who think they having a good deal now....just wait for a few more months when the price drop below $100k....then they angry?

My point is...you did your calculation before buying...just enjoy your rides and move forward...

Yes I agree, no need to feel sad or angry over it. u sign on the dotted line at the price u are ok n comfortable with. Also, few months later when the coe drops further(because increase in supply as more cars r due to scrapped in 2015-2016), coe will most likely drop further (hoping below 10k coe tho)....then altis will drop to below 100k...

Yes just enjoy the ride.. u signed at the price u chose to. u could chose not to..

Should slowly drop 1k every round.

Think left 6 more rds till jan.

So ebd of 2015.

Cat a.. 49k.

Car b.. 55k.

Hahahaha, coe slowly dropping.. step by step... worth the wait..! :)

↡ Advertisement