Air purifier for car

east41st

Thank you so much for digging up this info!

From the look of it, the Ionizer will never need replacement!

Earlier in this thread, a fellow user did mentioned he brought his back to the Agent for cleaning. I can't recall what was done at the agent's workshop but hope it's actually something we can DIY with some simple household tools.

Yes. Normal cleaning can DIY with some brush etc. You will only need to replace unless the unit led blink orange etc.
↡ Advertisement

Two key factors regarding the ability of an air purifier to filtrate pollutants are: airflow and filter. The bigger its airflow and filter are, the quicker it removes pollutants.

To be more technical, find its CADR test report issued by a lab. CADR (particulate matter) is about its ability to filtrate airborne particles (dust, PM10, PM2.5); CADR (TVOC) is about its ability to filtrate organic gaseous pollutants.

Factories usually use HEPA material to trap particulate matter, and use active carbon to filtrate TVOC.

On 9/8/2019 at 1:06 AM, Goldbar said:

For those using the sharp ionizer (car size), do you leave it plug in all the time? Wouldn’t it take up space and be quite messy with the wiring?

Negative ion does not help much in combating haze. Theoretically speaking, it precipitates big particles, and makes air more refreshening. However, it is unable to filtrate gaseous and particulate pollutants in the air.

Air spray is something we don't recommend, because you do not know what chemicals it contains, what chemical residuals it leaves after evaporation. Please read this article on the 1st page of Google after searching "air spray good?"

Your air freshener may be harmful to your health:

https://www.considerable.com/home/cleaning-organizing/are-air-fresheners-bad-for-you/

On 11/18/2019 at 4:30 PM, adityasharma said:

I use Aeropak Air Conditioner Cleaner AC Purifier Spray for my car

i believe spray is not really good my friend. Because there will be some chemical substances that work so strong in terms of removing bad smells. In a narrow space like in the car, it is definitely not a good idea though

• Praise 1

On 2/19/2020 at 12:55 PM, henryhartmann said:

i believe spray is not really good my friend. Because there will be some chemical substances that work so strong in terms of removing bad smells. In a narrow space like in the car, it is definitely not a good idea though

Not to mention, it's mostly comprises de-odoured LPG gas. 

Edited by Kangadrool
spelling
  • Praise 1

Hi There,

Not only Car Dash Cam, We also sells Bluevent Car Purifier-ACP200 that is one of the most efficient one in the market.

1638586186_specificationforacp200.PNG.282b44427803b8b845e037d156934ec9.PNG

3 Layers Filter to remove harmful gases, bacteria and fine dust.
 One of the quietest car purifier on the market with 3 different speed settings.
 Automatically detects the level of dust and particles in the air and adjust the speed settings.

Grab yours now at www.thinkware.com.sg or PM us for more details.

LAST 5 UNITS!! GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN!! 

1466608892_Airpurifierpromo2.thumb.png.0cd62a17c1500e0066737ef743473357.png

On 2/25/2020 at 10:51 AM, Kangadrool said:

Not to mention, it's mostly comprises de-odoured LPG gas. 

yes, if in the car, there are babies, it will be not a good idea yeah?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1