Air purifier for car

east41st

Woah! Cheap! Locally it's selling around 200-300 sia. How much is the shipping cost?

hen I bought it, it's foc shipping to Singapore

But even with ship, even cheaper than in singapore

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Still wondering whether those ionizers really any use.

Also I remember coming across this singapore brand of air purifer/ionizers, they had one model for cars that look like a computer mouse with some blue-lit hexagon mesh.

Forgot the brand name... trying to remember. Anyone know?

Novita has a car purifier product at $199 plus free filter..

Suggest u can buy them from the cheap appliance store @ Bt. Merah (Maximum Credit) @ $170..

• Praise 3

This is mine, comes with HEPA filter and Ionizer, can drip aromatherapy oil too. Passengers used to comment that there is a musky smell from the air con during start-ups. After installing this, the smell is gone.

post-35831-0-32754800-1452560785_thumb.jpg

Edited by Eugn86
  • Praise 2

This is mine, comes with HEPA filter and Ionizer, can drip aromatherapy oil too. Passengers used to comment that there is a musky smell from the air con during start-ups. After installing this, the smell is gone.

Does this work effectively?

• Praise 1

You need someone that has sinus on every morning to testify if the product is effective or not.

My sister bought one for my nephew's room who sneeze and finished up a box of tissue every morning. Apparently, my nephew has stop sneezing from the day the machine starts running.

I'm buying for my son's room.

It's for home used, not for car.

The air purifier is working and it is worth to invest one for yourself if you constantly drive long journey! Being Uber partner myself, I constantly feel tired after driver more than 3 hours, the air purifier help make me feel refresh throughout the journey~

• Praise 1

How long have you used this for? Where do you place it?

Any good car purifier to recommended ? Was looking at Philips gopure slimline 230 but the distributor in Singapore doesn't seems to bring it at all... 

Fresh AIR... please

• Praise 1

Any good car purifier to recommended ? Was looking at Philips gopure slimline 230 but the distributor in Singapore doesn't seems to bring it at all... 

Fresh AIR... please

Qoo10 selling Slim 210 for $2xx... shipped from Korea i think. 

• Praise 1

Qoo10 selling Slim 210 for $2xx... shipped from Korea i think.

Yeah, knew about that but that's anyway, didn't want to have the trouble to source for filter and just went for Mann filter fc301 instead.

Hope the size is justifiable in this instance where bigger is definitely better