Air purifier for car

east41st

Turbocharged

Still wondering whether those ionizers really any use.

Also I remember coming across this singapore brand of air purifer/ionizers, they had one model for cars that look like a computer mouse with some blue-lit hexagon mesh.

Forgot the brand name... trying to remember. Anyone know?

Sian. Still cannot remember what brand it is.

↡ Advertisement

Is it noisy?

nope. extremely quiet.. the only thing is i dont know where is the filter.. and how to replace... maybe no need replace..

nope. extremely quiet.. the only thing is i dont know where is the filter.. and how to replace... maybe no need replace..

The purchase doesn't come with instruction manual?? Thanks so much for your input. Cheers!!

The purchase doesn't come with instruction manual?? Thanks so much for your input. Cheers!!

Got but 1. all in chinese 2. brief until cannot brief..

• Praise 1

Got but 1. all in chinese 2. brief until cannot brief..

That's why i buy Samsung.  Got Korean instruction.  If need help, i got korean mei mei to help me.

That's why i buy Samsung.  Got Korean instruction.  If need help, i got korean mei mei to help me.

i like Japanese more... so i should buy sharp then i need help i find nihon meimei

I'm using the sharp plasmacluster ion generator, no need to replace filter. so far working very well to kill off smell.

Including air freshener, you have been warned  [laugh]

How much it did cost you and is it noisy? Cos noise is a critical criteria when choosing a purifier for the car. Thanks in advance.

How much it did cost you and is it noisy? Cos noise is a critical criteria when choosing a purifier for the car. Thanks in advance.

Yes it's quite noisy as there is a buzz sound every 3 seconds on the lowest setting. No idea why.

I use it on and off as I don't want to reduce my vehicle battery life span.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I use eMageAir autocare. Fairly new product in the market but has good results.

Bought durian and the car had the foul stench. Next day its gone!  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Hi, where do we buy Philips GoPure in Singapore? The resellers cited on the site do not sell them. I am hesitant to buy from Q10 oversea sellers due to lack of warranty. Philips do not participate in Singapore Motor World.

Philip web site does not explain which model is newer http://www.philips.com.my/c-p/GPC10GPX1/gopure-compact-automotive-clean-air-system. There are SlimLine 230 and ACA301. Slimline looks newer, but no new features. It's smaller sure, but effectiveness also half. 

Thinking of getting either one, whichever comes with cheaper filter.

There are those air purifier without filter. I don't think it's effective. 

Cheers!

• Praise 1

Hi, where do we buy Philips GoPure in Singapore? The resellers cited on the site do not sell them. I am hesitant to buy from Q10 oversea sellers due to lack of warranty. Philips do not participate in Singapore Motor World.

Philip web site does not explain which model is newer http://www.philips.com.my/c-p/GPC10GPX1/gopure-compact-automotive-clean-air-system. There are SlimLine 230 and ACA301. Slimline looks newer, but no new features. It's smaller sure, but effectiveness also half. 

Thinking of getting either one, whichever comes with cheaper filter.

There are those air purifier without filter. I don't think it's effective. 

Cheers!

Carousell are selling this.  check it out.

BTW, are activated charcoal useful as purifier in car?  

Carousell are selling this.  check it out.

BTW, are activated charcoal useful as purifier in car?  

Thanks, all online shops do not allow seeing the actual item first. I wanted to see it first, as Philips web site does not compare them well.

In the meantime, I've ordered this $9 charcoal http://www.lazada.sg/great-value-sg-natural-bamboo-charcoal-deodorizer-bag-100g-mosteffective-air-purifiers-for-home-allergies-and-smokers-portableodor-eliminator-car-air-freshener-buy-now-golden-brown-6231550.html

• Praise 1

Thanks, all online shops do not allow seeing the actual item first. I wanted to see it first, as Philips web site does not compare them well.

In the meantime, I've ordered this $9 charcoal http://www.lazada.sg/great-value-sg-natural-bamboo-charcoal-deodorizer-bag-100g-mosteffective-air-purifiers-for-home-allergies-and-smokers-portableodor-eliminator-car-air-freshener-buy-now-golden-brown-6231550.html

$9 sounds expensive.

I bought similar the one, maybe bigger (it's 150g) than this Lazada one, from SPC station for $4.90 only.

↡ Advertisement