Maid (28) Jailed 10 Months for Sex with Employer's Son (14)

Showster

... What can I say....?
Maid, 28, jailed 10 months for having sex with employer's 14-year-old son
Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE - A domestic worker has been jailed for 10 months for having sex with a minor half her age.

The 28-year-old Indonesian woman admitted on Monday to having sex with her employer's 14-year-old son in a house on Sept 5. Neither party can be named due to a gag order.

A district court heard that the accused came to Singapore in late June this year and started work for the boy's family on July 3.

At about 7pm on Sept 5, the boy was at home with the woman and another foreign domestic helper. His parents and his uncle had gone out.

The boy was showing card tricks to the woman when she tried to hug him but he moved her hand away.

Later, he went up to his room to put away the cards. About a minute later, the woman came into his room .

As he was sitting on a chair in front of the computer table, she came from behind and started kissing his cheeks and neck. He stood up and tried to walk to the door.

Before he could leave, she hugged him and began to remove her shorts and panties.

Shocked by what was happening, he did not resist. She then removed his clothes, took him to his bed and had sex with him.

When she heard the boy's uncle had come home, she stopped.

He later told his father what had happened.

Urging the court to impose at least 10 months' jail, Deputy Public Prosecutor Nicholas Lai cited aggravating factors such as breach of trust; unprotected nature of the intercourse; and said the woman was tested positive for Chlamydia trachomatis, a sexually transmitted disease.

He said it was reprehensible, regardless of whether the boy was eventually infected or not. It could have been sheer luck that he was not infected, but the fact remained that she put the boy at risk.

The woman, whose sentence was backdated to Sept 7, could have been jailed for up to 10 years and fined for having sex with a person under 16 years old.

Edited by Seohster
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Any comments from AWARE? :XD:

Most probably they'll shout [speechless] Silly girl [hur] "Why Never Use Rain Coat" :a-fun:

I bet the father was very angry

when he found out.

:D

The father like to eat sour grapes [:)]

• Praise 6

I Thot these sex disease maid not allowed to come in one?

I don't think everything is screened out. Some diseases may be dormant, show no symptoms in some individuals. Maybe some docs here would like to give a clearer picture of the effectiveness of such medical screening for maids.

Also screening 100% costs money, which I bet the agencies are trying very much to pay as little as possible.

I've heard about a friend's family maid who after some weeks of working asked for help to buy a certain type of medicine. Turned out to be a type of antibiotic and the supply brought from her home country ran out. She admitted having some kind of sex disease, so was brought back to the agency. Don't know whether it was true, or she wanted a quick way out.

I Thot these sex disease maid not allowed to come in one?

normally they would only screen for HIV and check lung whether got any transmittable disease

for those sex disease, employer dont touch wont kena right? haha

• Praise 1

Young people, be it male or female, tends to have stronger libido in their twenties and thirties. But they also have something to control it, which is called common sense. Her libido apparently got the better of her in this case. 10 months' in prison seems a bit short.

Should a male worker do it to his employer's young daughter, would the sentence be of the same length? I doubt so. That's the hard truth of real world. :)

The boy also enjoy le haha

if he enjoys it, he won't tell his parents. instead it will be his best kept secret for a while.... :)

Haha.

he was shocked..ha ha ha

Kns stooopid maid

Hope the boy will not be scarred for life and did not get the sexually transmitted disease.

The parents will not blame themselves and be guilty for not being around then.

Watch carefully over your young ones. It's of course best to find really diligent and mentally sound maids these days but occasionally a few slipped through whatever screenings in place.

Yes, betterest if can personally look after them especially during their formative years. On hindsight, we can learn from sad cases of others.

Safe ride, breathe better and be alert.

Cheers

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3