Cannot use "Back" button on IE11

Jonpaul0104

Has anyone encounter same problem as my IE11 when surfing mycarforum webpage, the "Back" button is not usable eg. webpage does not go back to previous page when click any post

↡ Advertisement

0040b864f9748f223bff66b883ec270c.480x360

switch to a different browser. IE has a lot of issues.

personally, a big fan of chrome, but firefox is a closer second. any one of these browsers will give you a better experience than IE. I am only forced to use IE when dealing with legacy platforms ... even then, it is still buggy ><

chrome

firefox

safari

Edited by Sp4wn
  • Praise 1

Been years since I use IE......LOL

IE has problems with certain websites, I have both IE and chrome, so if i find something strange on certain website while using IE, i just cut and paste the address to chrome and continue...no hassle.

OK OK OK....i switch to Chrome....my back button issue become a back door issue now......

0040b864f9748f223bff66b883ec270c.480x360

switch to a different browser. IE has a lot of issues.

personally, a big fan of chrome, but firefox is a closer second. any one of these browsers will give you a better experience than IE. I am only forced to use IE when dealing with legacy platforms ... even then, it is still buggy ><

chrome

firefox

safari

Has anyone encounter same problem as my IE11 when surfing mycarforum webpage, the "Back" button is not usable eg. webpage does not go back to previous page when click any post

My IE11 also tiam tiam hang or wait very long if website is graphic intensive.

So also trying out Chrome as suggested by the bros here.