PAP New Cabinet 2015! Reshuffle 2017/2018

Mockngbrd

700k elite got good memory 😂😂😂

你也要凑上一脚吗?

那我以后也不用太客气了。

😂

↡ Advertisement

You got your free chicken rice hor. Dun complain. You think chicken rice no need money wan ar? [laugh] [laugh]

Free things must take. I pay gst to help the poor you know. Still eligible to complain.

😂

when hui'ge receives the news that he will become the new minister of transport.....

npYKdrs.gif

For once, only this once, do I pity him.......he looked like he wanna cry, searching for the appropriate words to respond. He must have felt 'damned if he accepts & damned if he doesn't'.

• Praise 1

Heng Swee Kiat is the front runner to be the next PM

Chan Chun Sing 'promoted' to PMO

The next President has to be a non Chinese. Abdullah Tarmugi got sabo by Tan Cheng Bock - he was slated to be the next President

With Tharman relinquishing all Ministries, there is a possibility that he will be asked to run for President - who better to hold the veto key to our reserves.

• Praise 1

For once, only this once, do I pity him.......he looked like he wanna cry, searching for the appropriate words to respond. He must have felt 'damned if he accepts & damned if he doesn't'.

No lah............. ^_^

Some hair contaminant stuck between his tongue and the gum <_<

• Praise 2

Hmm, when was that video really taken?

• Praise 1

Two ministers for Education ? Wow ..

Two ministers for Trade ?

MCYS split ?

The senior policeman quit police force just to become backbencher ? Wow ..

Senior policeman now an NTUC Director... I'm sure the system has ways to make sure they do not suffer a financial loss. His MP allowance and NTUC pay should be more than enough to equal if not better his last drawn salary.

When Mdm Halimah left the 770k Minister of State job to take over the 550k Speaker job, they made her advisor in 2 NTUC bodies. Should be safe to assume each pays her 10k a month, which adds up nicely to exactly equal her last drawn.

Edited by Alheych
  • Praise 1

why? orbiwan no good meh ... possibly worst than tuck yew?

I think car owners, dealers, AD are all going to have a tough time.

:TT_TT:

Edited by Wt_know

Heng ah !!!

lim-782170.jpg

.......#%*##!!!

!!!+$#%*##!!!

!!!+$#%*##!!!...tiao arrowed...Soong Boh ?

khaw1713e.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4