Michelin Pilot Sport 4

Divers

Any idea what is the price for 225/50-17.?

Not sure the price for 225/50-17 but for 225/45-17....Soon Huat Tyres price is $165 (Inclusive installation, GST) + free Lifetime Tyre Rotation(every 10,000 km) and Nitrogen Gas Top Up when you change 4 tyres!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Just replaced my stock Bridgestone turanza T100 tyres for a set of Michelin PS4. Wow. Difference is day and night. I suspected that the stock tyres were too comfort based, but with the change it's amazing. The whole car now feels like one cohesive unit, engine, transmission, tyres and brakes. Amazing what a change of tyres can do. Previously there was a lack of confidence when driving with the stock Bridgestones. Did the change at Yap Brothers at Ubi. Got a great price with the trade in of my (almost) new stock tyres. Highly recommend Yap Bros. I am not related to them in any way, but the price is really reasonable, even comparing with the 2+2 promotion for Michelins which is going on at another well known place. Car is is200t.

• Praise 1

Just replaced my stock Bridgestone turanza T100 tyres for a set of Michelin PS4. Wow. Difference is day and night. I suspected that the stock tyres were too comfort based, but with the change it's amazing. The whole car now feels like one cohesive unit, engine, transmission, tyres and brakes. Amazing what a change of tyres can do. Previously there was a lack of confidence when driving with the stock Bridgestones. Did the change at Yap Brothers at Ubi. Got a great price with the trade in of my (almost) new stock tyres. Highly recommend Yap Bros. I am not related to them in any way, but the price is really reasonable, even comparing with the 2+2 promotion for Michelins which is going on at another well known place. Car is is200t.

Driving same car as you and traded in the same tyres for PS4 @ Yap Bros too!

Neutral Newbie

Driving same car as you and traded in the same tyres for PS4 @ Yap Bros too!

Hihi, can PM me the price you got for the PS4 @ Yap Bros? Thinking of changing too.

• Praise 1

Hihi, can PM me the price you got for the PS4 @ Yap Bros? Thinking of changing too.

Hi bro I got mine as a package bundle after trading in my rims and tyres. Therefore I don't know the individual price. You can check with Jennifer of Yap Bros directly. She's the boss and a nice lady.

Leong Seng is also having a sale now. I think theirs is parallel imported and made in Europe, do double confirm with them. If you don't mind not using agent stock, the price from their FB page for your consideration. I don't know if this price already includes GST or not.

post-1798-0-12597600-1482031352_thumb.png

• Praise 1

Hi bro I got mine as a package bundle after trading in my rims and tyres. Therefore I don't know the individual price. You can check with Jennifer of Yap Bros directly. She's the boss and a nice lady.

I understand that you will get a warrany card for agent stocks. Did you receive one?

http://www.michelin.com.sg/SG/en/why-michelin/warranties.html

I bought my PS3 from Jennifer who told me it was agent stock but it was actually parallel-imported PS3 made in Spain and there was no warranty card from Michelin Singapore. That was my first and last time dealing with Yap Bros.

• Praise 1

I understand that you will get a warrany card for agent stocks. Did you receive one?

I bought my PS3 from Jennifer who told me it was agent stock but it was actually parallel-imported PS3 made in Spain and there was no warranty card from Michelin Singapore. That was my first and last time dealing with Yap Bros.

Wah how can like that? You should go back to her.

I didn't get my warranty card too, I didn't know there's such a thing. But I got my WhatsApp msgs with her stating its agent stock from Thailand with warranty, so it's ok for me I guess.

dun need be over concern over the warrently given. 

from the warrently given ,wat are the chance  u think able to claim any thing?

in fact almost all damage can be push to road hazard.

Those warranty are basically non-existence, since when you heard of anyone claiming warranty for tires in SG.

If the tires got any bumps at the sidewall or any irregular wear the installer most probably would say is your car alignment that causes it unless is after installation few days or weeks.

So I rather have no warranty but good price and the balancing is done correctly so that there no wobbling at high speed.

• Praise 1

lol

wait till u see the worker using SCOURING PAD AND FUKIN DESTOY MY MONTHS OLD super well maintain rash free oz

made me sell the god damn rims off cheap

Not sure the price for 225/50-17 but for 225/45-17....Soon Huat Tyres price is $165 (Inclusive installation, GST) + free Lifetime Tyre Rotation(every 10,000 km) and Nitrogen Gas Top Up when you change 4 tyres!

Made in Spain or Thailand?
  • Praise 1

lol

wait till u see the worker using SCOURING PAD AND FUKIN DESTOY MY MONTHS OLD super well maintain rash free oz

made me sell the god damn rims off cheap

What's scouring pad?

What's scouring pad?

The dark green rough side of the sponge that we use to wash dishes.

Btw the PS4 that LS has, 225/40/R18, is made in Germany.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1