Michelin Pilot Sport 4

Divers

Last Saturday, replaced one of rear tyre PS3-215/50/R17 to PS4 (Thailand) at AL tyre for $230/pc.

Sooo...expensive because is agent tyre. I need to replace other 3 because has wear out too...milage 55K km.

I probably will change in JB tyre shop as is only RM550/pc...same size.(Thailand) and come with free wheel alignment.

So much saving... [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

if you willing to try bridgestone, Autobac got promotion for potenza tires. Buy 2 get 2 free.

Try the RE71R not bad

this 1 not suitable for dairly street driving ba??

ERA Maju in Ros Merah near to Johor Jaya...my exisitng PS3 and rim is from them too.

And go there to do wheel alignment every 4 months because is cheaper. RM60.

Then go to nearby car detailing shop to wash and wax car.

I can give u the technician contact to enquiry the price first before going in.

can pass me contact pls...

just helped my sister in law check yesterday.

$290/pc include balancing and installation

where is this place? Care to share please? Thanks in advance.

if you willing to try bridgestone, Autobac got promotion for potenza tires. Buy 2 get 2 free.

Try the RE71R not bad

What size and how much you paid in total for the RE71R? This tires don't last at all, consider semi slick but wet grip is damn good due to the compound.

may i know which tyre shop is selling made in thailand ps4 225/40/18.

Hi bro, I reckon most tyre shop will have it because Michelin tyre made in Thailand is from agent. But price is confirm higher than PI tyre. I ever check before for PS4 215/50/17 is already $235 per tyre compare to PI tyre only $165.

Hi bro, I reckon most tyre shop will have it because Michelin tyre made in Thailand is from agent. But price is confirm higher than PI tyre. I ever check before for PS4 215/50/17 is already $235 per tyre compare to PI tyre only $165.

PI Michelins are made in europe.

[confused]

just compare the PI and Agent car , can be huge amount diff $10k -- $50k

But most important is You know what you are buying , you Pay what you get.

to Me Nothing Is Equal in his World

Happy Sharing

• Praise 1

[confused]

just compare the PI and Agent car , can be huge amount diff $10k -- $50k

But most important is You know what you are buying , you Pay what you get.

to Me Nothing Is Equal in his World

Happy Sharing

Is there any diff btw European made PS4 & Thai made PS4?

Is there any diff btw European made PS4 & Thai made PS4?

Made in Thailand PS4 have "ST" label on the sidewall, which uses harder compound using different manufacturing process compared to the European counterpart.

• Praise 3

is the price difference really that much? when was the last time you checked the price? i paid $165 for 215/45/17 91Y. from one of the authorised dealers.

is the price difference really that much? when was the last time you checked the price? i paid $165 for 215/45/17 91Y. from one of the authorised dealers.

2 weeks ago at AL tyre in Paya Lebar...I changed 1 pc then go JB replace the remaining 3 tyres a week later.

Hi bro, 215/45/17 is PI tyre...made in Europe.

you can check the side wall that show made in which country.

Agent tyre made in Thailand.

Edited by Wish69

2 weeks ago at AL tyre in Paya Lebar...I changed 1 pc then go JB replace the remaining 3 tyres a week later.

did your tyre burst? it's always good to call up a few shops to check on the price first before committing.

Hi bro, 215/45/17 is PI tyre...made in Europe.

you can check the side wall that show made in which country.

Agent tyre made in Thailand.

the tyre profile does not determine whether it is from a PI or AD. mine is from Thailand.

↡ Advertisement