Michelin Pilot Sport 4

Divers

Most of europe country not every day above 30C man.. when comes to night time is always below 20c

I am no expert on such matters, just thinking if PS4 can be used in southern Europe where it can get really hot during summers with temperature above 35 degree celsius over days and weeks, then it should be fine to use them in tropical Singapore.

Further I have not heard of such tyres being blamed for car crashes during freakishly hot summer months but I agree the use of such tyres may not be optimal here but i would think the PS4 would be an over engineered higher performance tyres. I will use a European made PS4 summer tyres over Falken tyres made for Singapore weather anytime.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

McDonalds is McDonalds.  Coke is Coke.  Yeah some say they taste different in different countries.

But this is THEY say one,  not I say one.  Who gives a %hit.  Michelin is Michelin.  And they are the no.1 tyre maker.  Period(not PMS).

• Praise 2

McDonalds is McDonalds.  Coke is Coke.  Yeah some say they taste different in different countries.

But this is THEY say one,  not I say one.  Who gives a %hit.  Michelin is Michelin.  And they are the no.1 tyre maker.  Period(not PMS).

very true.

If you tried vietnam coke and Malaysia coke, the one from Malaysia taste so much better

Michelin the best tires....

[:p]  [laugh]  [;)]

very true.

If you tried vietnam coke and Malaysia coke, the one from Malaysia taste so much better

It still depend on the raw ingredients used. 

I believe EU tires are suppose to support both hot and cold vs TH which only for hot.

PS4 sidewall by default is already softer as compare to PS3 so be it EU or TH it's soft.

Maybe compound slightly sticker for EU as it softer compare to acclimatized TH rubber. So does that mean EU better grip [:p]

very true.

SG Coke the nicest but no more already. now all MY Stock. the slim and taller cans.

It still depend on the raw ingredients used. 

I believe EU tires are suppose to support both hot and cold vs TH which only for hot.

PS4 sidewall by default is already softer as compare to PS3 so be it EU or TH it's soft.

Maybe compound slightly sticker for EU as it softer compare to acclimatized TH rubber. So does that mean EU better grip [:p]

SG Coke the nicest but no more already. now all MY Stock. the slim and taller cans.

then let Michelin come out and make an official statement to confirm on that.

BTW, hearsay Michelin made in India got add curry powder one.  Not I say one ha.  My good old Indian hiadee who always jio me eat prata say one. We BFF one hor.

Edited by Ahbengdriver

then let Michelin come out and make an official statement to confirm on that.

BTW, hearsay Michelin made in India got add curry powder one.  Not I say one ha.  My good old Indian hiadee who always jio me eat prata say one. We BFF one hor.

Shiok lor got curry powder. So if put on drift car than will be smoking curry drift. not bad ideal.

got ask your BFF got lobang to ship to Japan too since they love curry as well.

Supercharged

McDonalds is McDonalds. Coke is Coke. Yeah some say they taste different in different countries.

But this is THEY say one, not I say one. Who gives a %hit. Michelin is Michelin. And they are the no.1 tyre maker. Period(not PMS).

in some countries McD has pork burger.

After using both EU and TH PS4s I can say that both of them are on par. That said I've been using them on different cars so the comparison might not be a very fair one. I'm still on my TH PS4s after 30k km. Still going pretty decent. I do feel that the EU PS4s dont screech as much on a carpark surface while the TH PS4s make quite a lot of noise.

• Praise 2

After using both EU and TH PS4s I can say that both of them are on par. That said I've been using them on different cars so the comparison might not be a very fair one. I'm still on my TH PS4s after 30k km. Still going pretty decent. I do feel that the EU PS4s dont screech as much on a carpark surface while the TH PS4s make quite a lot of noise.

My Dear fren, I didn't know PS4s got made in Thailand ? please check your tire sidewall to confirm thankyou

My Dear fren, I didn't know PS4s got made in Thailand ? please check your tire sidewall to confirm thankyou

Dude you talking about PS4S or the regular PS4 tires? The regular PS4 tires are made in EU and Thailand. Merely a matter of where you get your tires from. My current PS4 tires are really made in thailand. 

Dude you talking about PS4S or the regular PS4 tires? The regular PS4 tires are made in EU and Thailand. Merely a matter of where you get your tires from. My current PS4 tires are really made in thailand. 

i think u type wrongly.

ps4 got make in thai and eu correct.

but u see your previous post, mention ps4s got make in thai also??

which mr robert doubt so. i also think dun have.

I'm still on my TH PS4s after 30k km. Still going pretty decent. I do feel that the EU PS4s dont screech as much on a carpark surface while the TH PS4s make quite a lot of noise

i think u type wrongly.

ps4 got make in thai and eu correct.

but u see your previous post, mention ps4s got make in thai also??

which mr robert doubt so. i also think dun have.

I'm still on my TH PS4s after 30k km. Still going pretty decent. I do feel that the EU PS4s dont screech as much on a carpark surface while the TH PS4s make quite a lot of noise

His is a small cap "s", meaning plural.

So PS4S made in EU at the moment also not suitable for use in tropical Singapore till they move production to Thailand?  

↡ Advertisement