Michelin Pilot Sport 4

Divers

Neutral Newbie

Sound and logical advices.

I’ve tried asking JB versus SG pricing, $160 vs $200 per Tyre for Primacy 3 225/50/17.

Can bros share which Tyre shop you all go if you all have excellent recommendations? :)

↡ Advertisement

just my personal POV

very surprised that Continental tire company which is German Company had developed R@D their product CSC5 / runflat and further is Equipped as Original Part for Mercedes Benz (passed their Stringent test) and Some of driver had given negative feedback here.

I think the best way for Both Mercedes and Continental company to improve their product is collect feed back from Driver not is not happy. 

Am I receiving the Msg Germanese Product is no longer Premium any more ? 

Please share and correct me of o am wrong

just replaced Thai made PS4 205/50R16 in JB, RM380/pc. You guys can google Uliang Enterprise Sdn. Bhd.

Call to confirm the price before heading down this tire shop. And avoid the free alignment because ended up they will ask you to replace chamber, alignment also not that straight though. Remember deal for tires only! They are the cheapest in town because they are stockist.

Location at Skudai area, 

Address23, Jalan Perwira 9, Taman Ungku Tun Aminah, Skudai, 81300, Johor Bahru, Johor, 81300, Malaysia
  • Praise 2

Sound and logical advices.

I’ve tried asking JB versus SG pricing, $160 vs $200 per Tyre for Primacy 3 225/50/17.

Can bros share which Tyre shop you all go if you all have excellent recommendations? :)

Hi bro, you can try Era Maju in JB, I just changed to PS4 215/50/R17 last month.

Wheel alignment and balancing is FOC if you change all 4 tyres.

I only pay for the tyres...nothing else. [laugh]

Era Maju ROSMERAH 

Address: 81100, 2-6, Jalan Ros Merah 1/4, Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Hours:
Open today · 9AM–6PM

Edited by Wish69
  • Praise 1

just replaced Thai made PS4 205/50R16 in JB, RM380/pc. You guys can google Uliang Enterprise Sdn. Bhd.

Call to confirm the price before heading down this tire shop. And avoid the free alignment because ended up they will ask you to replace chamber, alignment also not that straight though. Remember deal for tires only! They are the cheapest in town because they are stockist.

Location at Skudai area, 

Address23, Jalan Perwira 9, Taman Ungku Tun Aminah, Skudai, 81300, Johor Bahru, Johor, 81300, Malaysia

Thanks for the heads up though not an option for me as upgrading rim size locally so tyre also got to get locally. Good lobang for those who is only changing tyre. Shall keep this for future reference.

is not extra rubber in runflats, is extra sidewall reinforcement to support car if air leaks out

not all are sidewall reinforcement depend on the model. some have an extra rubber support inisde.

Supercharged

not all are sidewall reinforcement depend on the model. some have an extra rubber support inisde.

eh? got runflat with no sidewall reinforcement, i dun think so bah...

how to support weight of car when the un-reinforced sidewall collapses w/o air?

No-1-Quality-Passenger-Car-Tire-PCR-Run-

• Praise 1

eh? got runflat with no sidewall reinforcement, i dun think so bah...

how to support weight of car when the un-reinforced sidewall collapses w/o air?

No-1-Quality-Passenger-Car-Tire-PCR-Run-

they use support ring system.

rft-support-ring-system.png

Supercharged

they use support ring system.

rft-support-ring-system.png

afaik, no one is using this system anymore (not that a lot were using before), except maybe for armored vehicles.

Michelin gave up on it's version: PAX, years ago.

Continental's ContiSupportRing lists Maybach as it's only user, but i'm not sure that's even still true.

Edited by Eyke

Changed a set of 4 PS 4, of European-made 225/45ZR18 95Y. Got them at S$190 each.

Previously was on PS 3. 

Dry-handling, cornering: 8/10. You will not really have much chances to hit corners above 80km/h in SG. So that's really ok, IMO.

Wet-handling, cornering: 9.5/10. Really nice, compared to my previous set. No hydroplaning, hardly any shifting when going over flooded roads, pretty satisfied with it.

I used another set of tires, similar specs and profile, but Nexen. Those were crap.  [:p]

• Praise 1

Changed a set of 4 PS 4, of European-made 225/45ZR18 95Y. Got them at S$190 each.

Previously was on PS 3.

Dry-handling, cornering: 8/10. You will not really have much chances to hit corners above 80km/h in SG. So that's really ok, IMO.

Wet-handling, cornering: 9.5/10. Really nice, compared to my previous set. No hydroplaning, hardly any shifting when going over flooded roads, pretty satisfied with it.

I used another set of tires, similar specs and profile, but Nexen. Those were crap. [:p]

Can on me when you change for this price?

Supercharged

Changed a set of 4 PS 4, of European-made 225/45ZR18 95Y. Got them at S$190 each.

amazing price!  [thumbsup]

please share the shop name.

Changed a set of 4 PS 4, of European-made 225/45ZR18 95Y. Got them at S$190 each.

Previously was on PS 3.

I used another set of tires, similar specs and profile, but Nexen. Those were crap. [:p]

Which is why never stinge on tires. Unless you just wanna do burnouts. Especially for the track, good tires are needed otherwise you waste time sliding all over the track, wasting your track fees and time going to sepang

Supercharged

Which is why never stinge on tires. Unless you just wanna do burnouts. Especially for the track, good tires are needed otherwise you waste time sliding all over the track, wasting your track fees and time going to sepang

track different bah, want good track driving must change to track tyres based on track conditions:

article-1367650-0B545C4A00000578-150_634