Michelin Pilot Sport 4

Divers

Non-ST is more ex.

I was quote ST- MIT agent stock $195/pcs I ask what difference they say agent on is more local weather and with harder side wall, correct me if I wrong as I now narrow down my choice to PS4 just want to verify is it true non-ST soft side wall and performance lose out abit to ST, thanks

MIT PS4 compound is harder.

which mean the dealer said is true MIT PS4 harder side wall which means more bumpy/hard ride ?? cos I now on AD08 cannot tahan the noise and bumpy ride need to avoid uneven/patched road surface

• Praise 2

I was quote ST- MIT agent stock $195/pcs I ask what difference they say agent on is more local weather and with harder side wall, correct me if I wrong as I now narrow down my choice to PS4 just want to verify is it true non-ST soft side wall and performance lose out abit to ST, thanks

Actually, i don't care what's the diff as i already set my mind on European PS4.

As compared to PSS, side wall is softer.

• Praise 1

Just changed to ps4ST last week. Traction is way better than f1a3 although i have it in 2 different cars, it is obvious. For such performance, the noise is acceptable. It is still new so hope it stays that way.

Hahaha definitely better than the F1A3. I think that was established a long time ago. The PS4 will grip till the very end of its life. My EU made PS4 tires officially got changed on my relative's car. I clocked about 30+k km and he did another 30+k km on it. So I would say it has a life span of 60k km depending on how you drive it. Now he regrets getting changing to Dunlop tires after being used to the performance of the PS4 tires. He used the set of tires i gave him till the wear indicators were level with the contact patch of the tire. I would say its a very good tire and it will be hard to find something that gives almost the best of everything.

• Praise 1

which mean the dealer said is true MIT PS4 harder side wall which means more bumpy/hard ride ?? cos I now on AD08 cannot tahan the noise and bumpy ride need to avoid uneven/patched road surface

yeah. of course there's is a difference since its coming from 2 different factories meant for different market.

For mine, i got it around $135 each MIT PS4 205/45/17 in jb. free steel vals, balance and computerized alignment.

tyres were 5 months old. quite a good deal.

• Praise 1

yeah. of course there's is a difference since its coming from 2 different factories meant for different market.

For mine, i got it around $135 each MIT PS4 205/45/17 in jb. free steel vals, balance and computerized alignment.

which shop?
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Tyre shop I ended up going to seemed to be recommending and nudging me towards PS4.

Told me the ST is much quieter and as quiet as touring tyres. Found myself really skeptical of this and didn't go with that.

Or is the PS4 ST really actually very quiet?

• Praise 1

it is quiet but F1A3 is slightly quieter. i find it good enough and it has much better traction than f1a3.

i hate noisy cabin.

Tyre shop I ended up going to seemed to be recommending and nudging me towards PS4.

Told me the ST is much quieter and as quiet as touring tyres. Found myself really skeptical of this and didn't go with that.

Or is the PS4 ST really actually very quiet?

• Praise 1

got my PS4 from AL price quite ok compare to other shop selling PI stock, quite happy with this rubber but notice quite abit of the rubber dust when my hand run over the tyre surface.

just to share my views

Same factory not = same product

St is not = non ST

above is confirmed information

your free steel valve ( they are steel is actually is chromed) if I were you I will avoid this free stuff .

Price had no comment .

• Praise 1

Which is better, PSS or PS4?

PSS is higher class than PS4 or PS4 st

PSS is replace by PS4S (corrrect me if i am wrong)

But some PSS will still in production