Michelin Pilot Sport 4

Divers

Looking fo brand new  PS4 205/50/R16. YOM 2018.

Any shops to intro and price for it? 

they are so many tire shop in town ,can try calling and ask , sharing through 3rd party could lead to miscommunication and diff expectation.

on top of you wants , also got country of orignal and PI or aGENT STOCK, / $$ GST/ service like balaning all 4 if you buy 4 / wheel alignmnent / wheel wash / tire polish etc LOL

just sharing 

forgot to ask ? this is for type of Vehicle?  not a common size , but I believe is still  available

Just go Marketplace of this forum, and search for ps4 under tyres & Rims, and you can get actual prices for the tyre profile you looking for.

For me, all tyre shops are about the same if you just want the cheapest price and basic service. A few might offer additional services such as nitrogen top-up or free puncture repair but you might have to pay abit more for the tyres in the end, So it really depends on what you want. Just choose one nearest to your home or office will do.

And nobody in the forum can promise you the YOM of the tyres. This you have to call up the shops to ask. 

Edited by Heartlander
  • Praise 1

Hi. Thank for replying. I found hello tyre at macpherson selling it at $150 for 205/50/R16. For me, The Price is reasonable. However they ran out of stock on YOM 2018 and only left YOM 2017.

forgot to ask ? this is for type of Vehicle? not a common size , but I believe is still available

Yes. Choices are 205/50/R16 are quite uncommon. It is For my car.

Hi. Thank for replying. I found hello tyre at macpherson selling it at $150 for 205/50/R16. For me, The Price is reasonable. However they ran out of stock on YOM 2018 and only left YOM 2017.

Yes. Choices are 205/50/R16 are quite uncommon. It is For my car.

I just changed mine at AL Tyres at $140/pcs recently, but think also YOM of 2017. Come with free nitrogen refill for life if you need. And it opens for almost 24hrs daily, including public holiday.

But actually no need so strict to be YOM 2018 lah, end of 2017 also acceptable as rubble lifespan is few years old if kept properly.

I just changed mine at AL Tyres at $140/pcs recently, but think also YOM of 2017. Come with free nitrogen refill for life if you need. And it opens for almost 24hrs daily, including public holiday.

But actually no need so strict to be YOM 2018 lah, end of 2017 also acceptable as rubble lifespan is few years old if kept properly.

Wow. $140 for 205/50/R16 is considered good price. In that case. i don't mind to go for a try at Al tyre.

Not so sure why 205/55/R16 always turn out cheaper?

Wow. $140 for 205/50/R16 is considered good price. In that case. i don't mind to go for a try at Al tyre.

Not so sure why 205/55/R16 always turn out cheaper?

cos more demand. odd size tires always more exp. or odd size even got demand but mostly for higher CC or sport car also will be more exp.

~$190

Very good price.

I was checking with some stores last week and the lowest price was around $220 to $230.

$190 was pretty much around the lowest price for Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 3.

Edited by Ronkovic
↡ Advertisement