Michelin Pilot Sport 4

Divers

Is autobac buy 2 + 2 free a worthwhile consideration, or its gimmicky?

Worth it. I got it last June also at the 2-for-2 offer and after dividing out the total cost by 4, it still cost cheaper compared to other shops. Besides, it includes lifetime puncture repair, Nitrogen gas refill and balancing/rotation

Worth it. I got it last June also at the 2-for-2 offer and after dividing out the total cost by 4, it still cost cheaper compared to other shops. Besides, it includes lifetime puncture repair, Nitrogen gas refill and balancing/rotation

May I know what size was it and the price paid? Where is the PS4 made in?

Is autobac buy 2 + 2 free a worthwhile consideration, or its gimmicky?

It is gimmicky because the tires have a super high mark up. Then the give you half price, it's just slightly less than retail outside. 

• Praise 2

Bro can share which shop?

I've never seen any China made Michelins

MICHELIN has many many Plants all over the world.

also ever see got Rassia / Brazil .

China is now World 2nd biggest Automotive market, and many World Class Tire manufacturers had setup plant there , To me personally is not the Country where they manufactured  is more of the Tires are Made and Designed / formulate for Which market.

China is now World 2nd biggest Automotive market, and many World Class Tire manufacturers had setup plant there , To me personally is not the Country where they manufactured  is more of the Tires are Made and Designed / formulate for Which market.

For Singapore, using European Summer Tyre will not go wrong.  Right?

May I know what size was it and the price paid? Where is the PS4 made in?

205/55R16. Price was around $130+ per tyre if I remember correctly. Tyres were made in Thailand.

205/55R16. Price was around $130+ per tyre if I remember correctly. Tyres were made in Thailand.

If it's MIT then I think it should be local agent stock which is genuine.

$260 for 4 PS4 tyres.. seems like a good deal

For Singapore, using European Summer Tyre will not go wrong.  Right?

Whoever say Right when you got tire issue will he take care for you and you know is He  Right?

That is no Wrong or Right until you encountered the Wrong then you know What is Right LoL 

Summer  in Europe is = 1 Season = 3 months = Left hand drive(except UK) 

But Not = Humidity = Road condition = Driver Knowledge = Driver expectation .

Anyway it all boils down to your Expectation.and

How Good relationship btw buyer and Seller Not MOney

Correct me If I am wrong

jst MHO

Whoever say Right when you got tire issue will he take care for you and you know is He Right?

That is no Wrong or Right until you encountered the Wrong then you know What is Right LoL

Summer in Europe is = 1 Season = 3 months = Left hand drive(except UK)

But Not = Humidity = Road condition = Driver Knowledge = Driver expectation .

Anyway it all boils down to your Expectation.and

How Good relationship btw buyer and Seller Not MOney

Correct me If I am wrong

jst MHO

Other than summer & winter tyre, I don't think there is spring or autumn tyre. Unless under snowy condition, most driver will stick with summer tyre even temp drops below zero.

Tyre does not differentiate btw left or right drive. Only symmetric or asymmetric.

I don't understand how humidity comes into picture except rain. That should also be accounted for in tyre design.

Actually, country of manufacturing do make a difference due to different compound used even for the same exact tyre model, design and size.

In fact, given the same tyre model with same size, 2 identical tyres with different countries manufactured will have different weight.

• Praise 1

Well since you dont regret the change, that's a good thing lor. Dry grip not as good as the PSS right?

yes PSS is very soft n sticky feel when new, like the car will never slip or screech.  i can take a curve road at reasonable speed, like entering TPE towards airport from CTE, and continue to push to gas.  The car body rolls but the tyres never give way.  I guess u pay for what u get.

Nowadays I dont drive this car so hard so PS4 is really really good enuf and really quite good.

Actually, country of manufacturing do make a difference due to different compound used even for the same exact tyre model, design and size.

In fact, given the same tyre model with same size, 2 identical tyres with different countries manufactured will have different weightt

that is exactly what I meant , tire may looks identical but they have diff Formulas for diff market , again is not the Country of manufactured.

Tires formulas vary from market to market (this only applied to Premium Quality Brands)

A Asian produced tires could perform better than EU.( I meant perform and Quality is Equal always)

Lower tiers or BUdget brands make 1 formula or 1 type tires supply globally selling by Price.

↡ Advertisement