the only problem is power loss

as long as the problrm is resolved, should be ok

Provide if it is resolved....lol

So TS ... Beware... You are warned !

hahahaha ... and must finish 1 ciggy before move and 15mins for HU to shutdown

Provide if it is resolved....lol

So TS ... Beware... You are warned !

Edited by Wt_know

hahahaha ... and requires to finish 1 ciggy before start and 15mins for HU to shutdown

These two.... Hear say only lah.

Not necessary need to be like that.

But power loss.... Real thing hoh....lol

If this can help you in your deliberation, I just found out very recently from 2 colleagues who are driving the 1.2L QQ. One has been driving it for a year. One just a couple of months.

As I was told, the FC is not optimistic. The FC averages around 9km/l to 10km/l. The best was at 11km/l. It's better if you are able to talk to or find out from owners of those car models you have shortlisted for a better assessment.

To add some background to these QQ owners, one drove a Toyota Camry (2.4L); the other a Honda Civic (2.0L), before they switched to QQ.

Good luck choosing:)

Edited by X5actor

This bro is drive for 10 years so resale value dont matter.

u should just discard all the above info out the window and look at the resale values b4 u decide

But forester NA very low omv and got lousy speakers. 

happened to see these three car today.

forester NA will be the choice. The presence is felt among the three.

equipment wise it is quite impressive. Most importantly its the cheapest among three with moonroof too.

Choose Subaru XV

Better FC than Forester and lower road tax, insurance etc.

Better looking than Forester

Good reliability. 

Similar size to QQ

Save money as below your budget. 

Slowest 0-100km/hr of the lot but good low end torque for good initial acceleration. 

Real AWD if go off road. 

Edited by jg2000

dont dwell too much on FC la

it's highly depends on right foot, traffic, daily route (highway vs city), etc

at least you are not comparing to a GTR drinker ...

Edited by Wt_know

If the FC is that range, then it minus off an advantage over Forester already, ty

If this can help you in your deliberation, I just found out very recently from 2 colleagues who are driving the 1.2L QQ. One has been driving it for a year. One just a couple of months.

As I was told, the FC is not optimistic. The FC averages around 9km/l to 10km/l. The best was at 11km/l. It's better if you are able to talk to or find out from owners of those car models you have shortlisted for a better assessment.

To add some background to these QQ owners, one drove a Toyota Camry (2.4L); the other a Honda Civic (2.0L), before they switched to QQ.

Good luck choosing:)

wow, you speak my mind . ty

Yes, if it is comparing to my current >9.5 yrs old car. That why I can still live with it. However, the other 2 car has the latest up to date equip. e.g like digital speedometer,....

If want to consider moonroof, I will prefer a car without, but I can still live with it.  btw, I thought moonroof only available on XT

equipment wise it is quite impressive. Most importantly its the cheapest among three with moonroof too.

True. Forester interior very boring and dry.

See everyday for 10 yrs will also age faster. [:/]

Yes, if it is comparing to my current >9.5 yrs old car. That why I can still live with it. However, the other 2 car has the latest up to date equip. e.g like digital speedometer,....

If want to consider moonroof, I will prefer a car without, but I can still live with it.  btw, I thought moonroof only available on XT

(edited)

When ppls mentioned expensive upkeep & maintenance, how much are we estimating?

If it is just 10k extra, I can live with it. If over 20k extra, then this car will be out from my equation to keep this mistress. [laugh]

Anyway, I only consider this car very good looking at interior, exterior I prefer QQ with my ideal purplish blue colour. The exterior of Picasso remind me of Mit Colt plus

french car are like mistress, they can be there for u but need expensive upkeep and maintenance

Edited by Axela72

FC very subjective. Best to compare the manufacturer figures to see which one is more economical. Eg Car A listed 10km/L, Car B listed 15km/L, hence Car B is going to use less fuel. However in real life driving, Car A could be 7km/L and Car B could be 11km/L for your style of driving, yet someone else could get 9km/L for Car A and 14km/L for Car B.

↡ Advertisement