Bringing you premium engine oils, interesting car parts, and in-depth car repair services - Auto 101

Auto101

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience if you’re visiting us this period of time. We’re upgrading to serve you better.

It's been tough juggling operations and renovations for the past month. So with regrets, we will have to close from Saturday (24th November 2018) to Tuesday (27th November 2018) for our contractors to work on the new electrical wiring and flooring. We will reopen on Wednesday (28th November 2018).

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused.

MPM's newsletter detailing latest manufacturer approvals and important information regarding the most vital aspects of mandatory engine and transmission oils for German branded vehicles.

Get your lubricants from trusted sources with proper approvals. Get your lubricants from MPM.

Auto 101 (Singapore) is an authorized dealer for MPM Lubricants.

1546230391.jpg

1546230411.jpg

Thank you so much for the useful words, it worth taking time to read it. I will look forward to subscribe the posts so that I can keep me updated with the new things related to Automotive services.

Hi bro,

Thank you so much for liking what we posted here.  [:)]

Delays, mishaps, more delays, disappointments and even frustrations! It has taken much longer than we expected but we're definitely more than glad to announce we're now at 100% completion and back, better than before!

My Proton Persona Elegance bring me serious trouble now. Recently, the engine oil light blink n then stay on like that. Then the engine started to sounds like diesel engine.

Cut story short, I had go to a workshop n they did the service of the bottom engine crank case/oil sump. After that refill new engine oil brand Pulzar 10-40w. They tested 1 day it was ok. Then the other day i went there n took my car. Drive out highway, refuel n not even 30mins...the car went back into the same problem at 1st.

Now, the mechanic said, the engine cant save anymore. It needed a general overhaul.

Anyone got this problem before for Proton persona elegance model 2013? Seriously need an advise here. Not sure really need to overhaul or not as of about last year i just had a top overhaul process due to timing belt broken. Head of the engine already been taken to engineering department to shim. All valves changed. Crank case just been cleaned up as well. Thou, they claimed that seeing some water sign in the oil sump. Oh ya, at the same time. My radiator seems like the water kept on reducing. No any leaking seen while the car stopped. ALready glued the hose attached to top radiator cover. 

My Proton Persona Elegance bring me serious trouble now. Recently, the engine oil light blink n then stay on like that. Then the engine started to sounds like diesel engine.

Cut story short, I had go to a workshop n they did the service of the bottom engine crank case/oil sump. After that refill new engine oil brand Pulzar 10-40w. They tested 1 day it was ok. Then the other day i went there n took my car. Drive out highway, refuel n not even 30mins...the car went back into the same problem at 1st.

Now, the mechanic said, the engine cant save anymore. It needed a general overhaul.

Anyone got this problem before for Proton persona elegance model 2013? Seriously need an advise here. Not sure really need to overhaul or not as of about last year i just had a top overhaul process due to timing belt broken. Head of the engine already been taken to engineering department to shim. All valves changed. Crank case just been cleaned up as well. Thou, they claimed that seeing some water sign in the oil sump. Oh ya, at the same time. My radiator seems like the water kept on reducing. No any leaking seen while the car stopped. ALready glued the hose attached to top radiator cover. 

Hi bro,

You may wish to give us a call at 67545101. 

The Chinese New Year is just around the corner!

We would like to take this chance to wish all our customers and friends a very happy & prosperous year of the Pig, blessed with good health!

Auto 101 CNY Closure Dates:
Last Working Day - 01 Feb 2019, Friday (11am-8pm)
Close - 02 Feb 2019, Saturday 
Open - 11 Feb 2019, Monday (11am-8pm)

Happy Chinese New Year in advance!!

1548040526.jpg

Osram Xenarc Original HID OEM Bulb replacement for this Audi A4.

Made in Germany

1-year local warranty.

post-65340-0-98372400-1553567985_thumb.jpg

post-65340-0-20256100-1553567990_thumb.jpg

post-65340-0-82492800-1553567993_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Keeping up with the times and in conjunction with our pursuit to provide the latest and most updated automotive services, we're pleased to announce we now have a certified in-house technician to maintain/service/repair your hybrid vehicles!

post-65340-0-57252700-1554568911_thumb.jpg

Edited by Auto101

(edited)

VEHICLE FIRES!!

Weâve all seen them around the internet. Pictures and videos of vehicles engulfed in flames on the side of the road as a result of an engine fire.

In the event of a catastrophic failure, only one system can ensure that the fire is automatically and rapidly suppressed; the BlazeCut Fire Suppression System. The BlazeCut system consists of a detection tube containing a combination of fire extinguishing agents. The tube is installed above the fire prone area. If a fire starts, the detection tube bursts upon reaching 120°C and automatically releases fire suppressant. BlazeCut is a self contained system (no power source required) and is free of operation.

Now available at Auto 101 (Singapore)!

May I know what's the price for Subaru Forester please. Edited by Zpliu

(edited)

Aircon not cold or not as cold as it used to be? Come down to us to get your aircon issues rectified!

Aircon Evaporator (cooling coil) replacement on a Toyota Altis.

post-65340-0-54938400-1555575793_thumb.jpg

post-65340-0-38450300-1555575797_thumb.jpg

post-65340-0-40841400-1555575800_thumb.jpg

post-65340-0-66272500-1555575808_thumb.jpg

Pic No. 3 & 4 shows the evaporator itself. The air that comes out from your aircon vents passes through this. It is also the air that you breathe.

Regular replacement of the cabin air filter may help prevent this sort of major repairs from happening.

How then can you ensure your cabin air filter gets replaced when needed? Service your cars with us! In our Real 26 Vehicle Checks System that comes with every service package that we offer, we make sure to remove your cabin filter and check if its due for replacement. Of course, along with other important checks that help ensure any potential damage to your car gets rectified before it happens, avoiding hefty repair costs.

Or even better, get your A/C system serviced with our Bosch ACS 651 air conditioning machine. You get:
1. Free UV Performance Additive that enhances the performance of your A/C system, seals potential leaks that may occur through rubber parts and best of all, the UV dye allows easy detection of leaks in your system allowing us to rectify the problem before it brings further damages.
2. Free A/C Disinfectant to help disinfect your A/C, giving you better quality & fresher air. And,
3. A brand new cabin filter preventing dust particles from entering your A/C.

Send us a message now for more inquiries!

Edited by Auto101

May I know what's the price for Subaru Forester please.

Hi bro,

Sry for the late reply, but we no longer carry this product.

The latest product to hit our shelves!

HKS Super Oil 5.5W38 oil change for this well maintained, COE renewed Toyota Rush!

post-65340-0-96284800-1556518548_thumb.jpg

Replacing the original "Beep Beep" horn on this brand new Honda Freed with Hella Twin Tones!

post-65340-0-61000800-1560931341_thumb.jpg

post-65340-0-44786200-1560931348_thumb.jpg