Which Sushi brand and model?

Nlatio

Hi Bro..... me ride coe expiring Oct next year, so start looking around for a new ride..... wife does not like cureent ride cause aircon not powderfula nd given problem.....

Have zero down on a few common brand/model

1. Toyota Altis / Axio

2. Mazda 3

3. Honda Shuttle

1. Toyota Altis- reliable brand, from AD, so no "special fiancing", the most ex among the choices (I think)  [rolleyes]

2. Axio- from PI, not so sure about its performance

3. Madza 3- a beauty, from AD, but have not tried before

4. Honda Shuttle- from PI, not so sure about performance

Was also eyeing Wish and Sienta, but wife dont like the sienta look and Wish out of budget for us......

Got 2 Adults and 2 kiddo, sometime with in laws....... total 4 adults and 2 child occasionally...

Like to gather some feedback or I looking at the worng model??? [laugh]  [rolleyes]

No Kimchi or Bolehland or Indon or European model..... wife no like.... [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Ragingbull
↡ Advertisement

Go for Mazda 3. I am driving one. But if your wife is not a driver and she doesn't like the engine noise then forget it, just go for altis.

• Praise 1

Go for Mazda 3. I am driving one. But if your wife is not a driver and she doesn't like the engine noise then forget it, just go for altis.

ya wife non driver...  she just like spacious cabin with good aircon... the rest she dont really care.... [rolleyes]

How about Sylphy? Quite spacious cabin.

My current ride is Nissan Latio..... spacious, but she no like cause she always comprain sit behind with kid aircon not strong...... [grin]

Nowdays KimChi is way much better then Sushi leh.

Ur wife see KimChi no up??

She sushi fan lor..... [rolleyes]

My current ride is Nissan Latio..... spacious, but she no like cause she always comprain sit behind with kid aircon not strong...... [grin]

Time to bring her to see K3. Once she see the rear aircon vents she will change her mind from sushi to kimchi  [laugh]

Generally my experience is Japanese cars aircon usually more powerful than conti and korean ones. Maybe cause most of the aircon brands come from Japan? Just a thoughtless deduction though. 

Edited by GLZT

Let's not confuse you. Your listed choices are quite sound; safe. I don't see any serious issue with any of them. Some considerations will be firstly and most importantly Budget. Second is which entity (AD/PI) you prefer to buy from. Others will include your lifestyle such as family size, main use of the vehicle, etc.

If family mobility is your main consideration, then focus on getting one which can carry all members. Which in your list of choices has a six-seater or more?

My humble personal choice from your list

For fc....safe option...Toyota

For looks ..maz 3

Honda looks is subjective...but maybe most spacious from the list (edit....think boot most spacious

Edited by Sunny
  • Praise 3

ya wife non driver... she just like spacious cabin with good aircon... the rest she dont really care.... [rolleyes]

Sylphy got rear aircon dey :D

• Praise 7

Time to bring her to see K3. Once she see the rear aircon vents she will change her mind from sushi to kimchi  [laugh]

[laugh] .... that's a plan...

Air-con not powderful? Think only choice is buy altis liao. Altis is well known for powderful air-con.

Use to drive an old replacement Altis... ya the aircon is powderful...

Let's not confuse you. Your listed choices are quite sound; safe. I don't see any serious issue with any of them. Some considerations will be firstly and most importantly Budget. Second is which entity (AD/PI) you prefer to buy from. Others will include your lifestyle such as family size, main use of the vehicle, etc.

If family mobility is your main consideration, then focus on getting one which can carry all members. Which in your list of choices has a six-seater or more?

Would love to go for MPV... but budget constrain... so got to make do with the normal Mid size sedan....

Sylphy got rear aircon dey :D

hmmm maybe can go take a look.... cause if go back Nissan, think got "loyalty" discount.... [laugh]

If want strong aircon, there is only one brand, Toyota.  Toyota's aircon is so strong you can catch a cold (quote from magazine).  I am sure Toyota owners will attest to it.  

Mazda car is good to drive but the interior ergonomics is not good, i.e. not comfortable for occupant.

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 3

ya wife non driver... she just like spacious cabin with good aircon... the rest she dont really care.... [rolleyes]

Kia K3 has rear air con and front air con seat. Seriously you should take a look. Equipment a lot better than Altis.

Mazda 3 well equipped but the rear space is small.

• Praise 1