Which Sushi brand and model?

Nlatio

indeed the aircon of Altis is superior to the rest of the cars being considered, not forgetting the good FC. during a road trip few months back, i drove a 2014 Altis between two cities in the States. they are about 640km apart. for a single-way trip, the car only used up slightly more than half a tank of petrol despite running at an average speed of 110km/h. awesome.  [thumbsup]

Agree that kimchi still not that popular and don't give enough confident for people who don't drive.

For your choices, if AD, if you want spacious the Alis. Mazda is really cramp in the rear seats. No doubt it looks better.

if only out of the 3 in your listing, Mazda 3.

Altis/Axio design and interior back-dated. not really worth the price. but being Toyota, nothing much will go wrong.

Honda Shuttle, seriously, i dunno if there is a need for such a big boot space for a family. i rather they squeeze in few more seats behind.

which is like Jade?

Get Mazda 6 based model,better space,very good handling.

Out of budget leh, else will be a consideration.

Altis ... not truly Sushi as it is made in Thailand ...

The 2 .... Axio and Mazda 3 are truly Sushi .... PI ... better not. My choice will be the Mazda 3.

A friend of mine switch from ALTIS to KIA FORTE and he shared his experience.... if FC is important to you ... forget about the KIA.

There is a new CX-3 .... something different but not sure what is the price.

Edited by Civic6228

sushi, spacious even with 6 people and powerful aircon

i could think of estima/previa, elgrand, alphard and odyssey etc

:D

Turbocharged

Hi Bro..... me ride coe expiring Oct next year, so start looking around for a new ride..... wife does not like cureent ride cause aircon not powderfula nd given problem.....

Have zero down on a few common brand/model

1. Toyota Altis / Axio

2. Mazda 3

3. Honda Shuttle

1. Toyota Altis- reliable brand, from AD, so no "special fiancing", the most ex among the choices (I think)  [rolleyes]

2. Axio- from PI, not so sure about its performance

3. Madza 3- a beauty, from AD, but have not tried before

4. Honda Shuttle- from PI, not so sure about performance

Was also eyeing Wish and Sienta, but wife dont like the sienta look and Wish out of budget for us......

Got 2 Adults and 2 kiddo, sometime with in laws....... total 4 adults and 2 child occasionally...

Like to gather some feedback or I looking at the worng model??? [laugh]  [rolleyes]

No Kimchi or Bolehland or Indon or European model..... wife no like.... [lipsrsealed]

think your current car is the fugly latio (l have one too and i love it)? [laugh]

test drove the mazda 3 before. noisier in the cabin (somemore a new car) compared to an old latio. not as spacious in the back seat as well. and rides lower so if your in-laws are older, might have difficulty getting in and out.

whats your budget, TS?

if wanna ferry 6 passengers, most sedans cannot make it, for the ones you have mentioned... only mpv can..

mz5 can sit 7 no problem.. 120K..

• Praise 1

Kia K3 has rear air con and front air con seat. Seriously you should take a look. Equipment a lot better than Altis.

Mazda 3 well equipped but the rear space is small.

People buy altis is for the brand itself lo. If you are looking for more fanciful equipment and features in altis, then altis would never on the list.

This car is so ugly..interior material look and feel so cheap......car is not cheap.

Mobilio is top selling compact MPV in Indonesia.

function wise should be top.

↡ Advertisement