Which Sushi brand and model?

Nlatio

Hi Bro, thanks for sharing.... ya we kind of same situation..... maybe will pop by TC to take a look.... Vezel is really nice... but the main killer is 2 door only....if can, we also don't really like to touch PI, but sometime, they do have attractive offers.... that's the reason why I looking at Shuttle.... bigger version of Honda Fit/Jazz..... 

Vezel has 4 doors.

You might want to check Qashqai.... just a few k off your budget. :D

↡ Advertisement

Vezel has 4 doors.

You might want to check Qashqai.... just a few k off your budget. :D

Huh?? Is it?? So far I saw on the road all 2 door... even go internet see also 2 door version???

Few k is how much few k...  [laugh] ... a lot of diff....  [sweatdrop]

must be those hidden rear door handles on the vezel

similar to the alfa 156

:D

Edited by Enye

(edited)

All the vezels u saw are 4 doors one lah

huh... is it??? But why never see the rear door handle?? WOW.... auto one?? Like go shopping centre, stand near auto open...  [laugh]

That explain why so popular... I was still wondering why suddenly 2 door car become so popular in SIN.... haaaaaa

Edited by Nlatio
  • Praise 1

Huh?? Is it?? So far I saw on the road all 2 door... even go internet see also 2 door version???

Few k is how much few k...  [laugh] ... a lot of diff....  [sweatdrop]

the handle is black. Next to the rear windows.

post-58053-0-76412000-1445483930.jpg

Edited by Ben5266
  • Praise 1

huh... is it??? But why never see the rear door handle?? WOW.... auto one?? Like go shopping centre, stand near auto open...  [laugh]

That explain why so popular... I was still wondering why suddenly 2 door car become so popular in SIN.... haaaaaa

Vezel ... Quite good at making it look like a 2 door huh?

post-162061-0-62414900-1445483775.png

Vezel the 2 rear doors are on the window, the darken part.  If you don't know you wont be able to spot it.

Why not go visit Toyota showroom and test drive the Altis, I feel that it suits you as the aircon is good, very spacious and top notch reliability.  Plus now is going for a good price if I am not wrong.  Vezel appeals more to the heart though.

Edited by Ingenius

the handle is black. Next to the rear windows.

attachicon.gif2015-honda-hr-v_100464675_h.jpg

Oh ya... now I see it... haa...... really special.... 

Vezel the 2 rear doors are on the window, the darken part.  If you don't know you wont be able to spot it.

Why not go visit Toyota showroom and test drive the Altis, I feel that it suits you as the aircon is good, very spacious and top notch reliability.  Plus now is going for a good price if I am not wrong.  Vezel appeals more to the heart though.

Yap, will pop by to to take a look for sure.... 

Oh ya... now I see it... haa...... really special.... 

Yap, will pop by to to take a look for sure.... 

Pls feedback here about the test drive and the price, thanks, cos my parents car (altis) left only 9 months and going to renew also.

Pls feedback here about the test drive and the price, thanks, cos my parents car (altis) left only 9 months and going to renew also.

Okie I will once I pop by..... but likely wont be so fast....  [bigcry]

How about Subaru XV?

Drive shld be quite good as it is AWD and fc is reasonably decent and MIJ.

Talking about Subaru.... not too familar with their model.... but I heard Insurance for Subaru rides are higher than the other make... is it true??

Talking about Subaru.... not too familar with their model.... but I heard Insurance for Subaru rides are higher than the other make... is it true??

I got the Subaru Forester XT .. insurance is about S$1,300.. it's a 2.0 turbo engine. 

Here are some models you can consider, XV interior space is quite small and boot as well, while Forester is much more spacious

Subaru XV - S$111.8k

Subaru Forester Premium (non-turbo) - S$117.8k 

http://www.subaru.asia/sg/media/buying/info/pricelist.pdf

Edited by SimonChua_160516

Turbocharged

Altis usually famous for super power aircon... Spacewise, small, easy to handle, Honda City quite a lot of legroom.

I still think altis is a safe buy, in terms of everything. Lol.

Edited by 13177

Turbocharged

main thing is the car to be purchased must have wife's stamp of approval first. else, sore ears for the next 10 years. [nod]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1