Which Sushi brand and model?

Nlatio

main thing is the car to be purchased must have wife's stamp of approval first. else, sore ears for the next 10 years. [nod]

True bro.... that is why some model she straight no... so no need to ask....  [laugh] ... like Honda City... she sat in one before.... straight tell me this model cannot and no more Latio....  [lipsrsealed]

I got the Subaru Forester XT .. insurance is about S$1,300.. it's a 2.0 turbo engine. 

Here are some models you can consider, XV interior space is quite small and boot as well, while Forester is much more spacious

Subaru XV - S$111.8k

Subaru Forester Premium (non-turbo) - S$117.8k 

http://www.subaru.asia/sg/media/buying/info/pricelist.pdf

Thank bro for the info.... your $1300 is already with 50% NCD?? 

↡ Advertisement

True bro.... that is why some model she straight no... so no need to ask....  [laugh] ... like Honda City... she sat in one before.... straight tell me this model cannot and no more Latio....  [lipsrsealed]

Thank bro for the info.... your $1300 is already with 50% NCD?? 

Yes, with 50% NCD... for the XT version. The premium version could be lower

whats your budget, TS?

if wanna ferry 6 passengers, most sedans cannot make it, for the ones you have mentioned... only mpv can..

mz5 can sit 7 no problem.. 120K..

Sylphy can make it if slot 4 in back seat alternate up and down. 

Because the leg room for Sylphy is super long at back, it is not too uncomfortable. Also, the back seat is curved at the side and so it becomes sort of a crescent shaped sofa that is longer than a straight sofa.

You can try to squeeze with wife and kids in back seat.  You will find quite ok.

(edited)

Okay today went to collect data... meaning no test drive.... first borneo at ubi... was told promo over.. Sian half.... sit inside, seat not as comfy as slphy whi h i also try next.....

Next pop by nissan..... slphy the most comfy and spacious... but really afraid of the rides fc....

Follow by Honda, look at the Mobilio.... in terms of praticality, this is the best....

Pop by Madza, went in, no one want to serve me, I look at the madza 3, try the back seat, not suitable, walk off....

Then move over to AML... visited a few PI... had a look at Shuttle and Vezel. ... most of the showroom are packed with Vezel.... must say it's a nice car with good accessories... but more ex than shuttle.... not sure whether to pay higher for some stuff that I may not use....

On the way back, went into subaru... SE look at me and know I not buying type [laugh] just pass me the brochure....

Will study it and shortlist some model then go test drive next round...

Edited by Nlatio
  • Praise 1

Hmmm with Altis ending the promo, wil not consider unless they bring the promo back... damn, thought can just walk in, test drive and decide.... haven't even start the car aleady out...

Wife like crossover type... looking at the few, for AD, got Honda Mobilio and Subaru Forester premium... and PI will be Honda shuttle and Vezel.... anymore within this price range that I should look at??

Hi Bro..... me ride coe expiring Oct next year, so start looking around for a new ride..... wife does not like cureent ride cause aircon not powderfula nd given problem.....

Have zero down on a few common brand/model

1. Toyota Altis / Axio

2. Mazda 3

3. Honda Shuttle

1. Toyota Altis- reliable brand, from AD, so no "special fiancing", the most ex among the choices (I think) [rolleyes]

2. Axio- from PI, not so sure about its performance

3. Madza 3- a beauty, from AD, but have not tried before

4. Honda Shuttle- from PI, not so sure about performance

Was also eyeing Wish and Sienta, but wife dont like the sienta look and Wish out of budget for us......

Got 2 Adults and 2 kiddo, sometime with in laws....... total 4 adults and 2 child occasionally...

Like to gather some feedback or I looking at the worng model??? [laugh][rolleyes]

No Kimchi or Bolehland or Indon or European model..... wife no like.... [lipsrsealed]

My personal view, Altis and axio are safe option, down to earth.Mazda 3 if you want a bit of conti feel. Honda it a fun car to start mod project...

You might want to reconsider Sienta if you have to ferry family member. Mazda 3 will be tough if u want to ferry more then 3 passenger.

I pick Mazda 3 too. Toyota design is really very boring

I thing I can't swallow with altis is for that price, don't even come with basic traction control....

Though I admit Toyota very reliable but altis is made in Thailand. I don't the reason why it's more ex than the same class sedan which is made in jap n with more features.

And I don't know who are the designer of Toyota cars, it's really very plan and maybe it's more for family car where the owner don't really care abt the exterior

I still think altis is a safe buy, in terms of everything. Lol.

Boring car...with so low spec safety equipment.

Edited by Tohto

Huh?? Is it?? So far I saw on the road all 2 door... even go internet see also 2 door version???

Few k is how much few k...  [laugh] ... a lot of diff....  [sweatdrop]

Vezel is 4 door, just that the door handle for the rear doors are not at the usual place but at the edge of the door in black color.

• Praise 1

My personal view, Altis and axio are safe option, down to earth.Mazda 3 if you want a bit of conti feel. Honda it a fun car to start mod project...

You might want to reconsider Sienta if you have to ferry family member. Mazda 3 will be tough if u want to ferry more then 3 passenger.

yap Altis was our first choice due to the reliability.... both me and wife not so much into look, we more into practical ride.... but with the price back to "normal"... think got better ride in that price range right??

Ya, maybe relook at Sienta..... in the long run, prob more practical..... Madza I see already.... for my family size, cannot... though good looking car....

I thing I can't swallow with altis is for that price, don't even come with basic traction control....

I concur bro.....

Though I admit Toyota very reliable but altis is made in Thailand. I don't the reason why it's more ex than the same class sedan which is made in jap n with more features.

And I don't know who are the designer of Toyota cars, it's really very plan and maybe it's more for family car where the owner don't really care abt the exterior

We are okay with the look, but not at the price they selling now...  [rolleyes]

yap Altis was our first choice due to the reliability.... both me and wife not so much into look, we more into practical ride.... but with the price back to "normal"... think got better ride in that price range right??

Ya, maybe relook at Sienta..... in the long run, prob more practical..... Madza I see already.... for my family size, cannot... though good looking car....

I concur bro.....

Mazda was out for me due to size also.

I would suggest you decide when you want to buy first. Still you still have a year to go.

In the meantime, go test out all the cars you can. Once there is a suitable price and target can go ahead.

I would have seriously considered vezel if it was not PI. Really like the look. Ha-ha end up with Altis

If once in blue moon need to squeeze 7, syl 1.8. Really spacious. Torquey for NA engine n its available at low revs. Modest engine compression allows u to use 92 also if thats a consideration.

Further, cat a & b coe diff is derisory. So is the diff in omv. Now between ron 95 n 98, its 34cts diff. I just pump at kotax earlier on.

Edited by Baal
  • Praise 1

If once in blue moon need to squeeze 7, syl 1.8. Really spacious. Torquey for NA engine n its available at low revs. Modest engine compression allows u to use 92 also if thats a consideration.

Further, cat a & b coe diff is derisory. So is the diff in omv. Now between ron 95 n 98, its 34cts diff. I just pump at kotax earlier on.

yap, for a spacious ride and comfy looking ride, Sylphy is the one.... but after riding 9 years of Nissan Latio, wife lost confident on the aricon and I lost confident on the FC..... haaaa

yap, for a spacious ride and comfy looking ride, Sylphy is the one.... but after riding 9 years of Nissan Latio, wife lost confident on the aricon and I lost confident on the FC..... haaaa

If u req good fc & freezin aircon sushi...Altis liao. My jazz aircon aint that great.

• Praise 1

If u req good fc & freezin aircon sushi...Altis liao. My jazz aircon aint that great.

Noted Bro.... hope for miracle from BM.... haaaa