Which Sushi brand and model?

Nlatio

Neutral Newbie

Try contacting see any special deals now

For this weekend, BM promotion is left with the Wish. Altis and Camry have ended their promotion of free upgrade.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

If u req good fc & freezin aircon sushi...Altis liao. My jazz aircon aint that great.

agree. honda AC is only ok.

hah, my BIL just booked MZ3 sedan on Sat after his first test drive. He really got feeling with the car  [;)]

• Praise 1

agree. honda AC is only ok.

hah, my BIL just booked MZ3 sedan on Sat after his first test drive. He really got feeling with the car [;)]

My main concern w mazda is the min ron req of 95 n also the AD's servicing which resembles bnb conti. Also the idea of having very high comp, paired w thinnest eo...not too comfortable w the idea. Parts also cost more.

My main concern w mazda is the min ron req of 95 n also the AD's servicing which resembles bnb conti. Also the idea of having very high comp, paired w thinnest eo...not too comfortable w the idea. Parts also cost more.

Should be ok. I bought some 5W20 for my accord as well. It's what recommended for it. Strongly suspect that KM puts in 5W30-40. 

If can survive bangkok start stop traffic, i not scared  [laugh]

95 and 92 only 4 cents difference right.

It's 95 and 98 difference which is ...

I pump 92 also hehe  [nod]

Try contacting see any special deals now

haaaa was there over the weekend.... promo ended....was happily intending to go there to molest and ask for test drive, but SE give me the price list I was what huh??? u wanted to chope carrot..... haaaa.... timing not right..... 

Should be ok. I bought some 5W20 for my accord as well. It's what recommended for it. Strongly suspect that KM puts in 5W30-40.

If can survive bangkok start stop traffic, i not scared [laugh]

95 and 92 only 4 cents difference right.

It's 95 and 98 difference which is ...

I pump 92 also hehe [nod]

True. Its my personal belief that min indicated is with ignition retard factored. Hence, i will increase 1 grade.

Thot honda eo (repacked) idemitsu is 5w 30? Ya, km by default uses SHU 5w 40. Btw, hows the experience w 5w 20? Which brand u using n oci?

• Praise 1

haaaa was there over the weekend.... promo ended....was happily intending to go there to molest and ask for test drive, but SE give me the price list I was what huh??? u wanted to chope carrot..... haaaa.... timing not right..... 

with the altis, they should be comfortably the market leaders for this year. Maybe so less impetus to push for improved sales ranking.

Though i do see a lot of entry level mercs as well.

yap, for a spacious ride and comfy looking ride, Sylphy is the one.... but after riding 9 years of Nissan Latio, wife lost confident on the aricon and I lost confident on the FC..... haaaa

Your Latio is 4AT or CVT?

CVT fc by right is not bad. But mine about 10-11km/l only. 90% city. Quite disappointing.

Air con is known issue. But after repair, quite ok so far.

I too think Mobilio is the most practical car. Slightly stretch budget though.

• Praise 1

Your budget can consider Qashqai also? I think it's quite a decent car. 

• Praise 1

Your budget can consider Qashqai also? I think it's quite a decent car. 

I just read in the other thread the QQ ceiling too low for tall guys.... I am 1.79mt... won't want to hit the roof when driving over hump... aaaa

I just read in the other thread the QQ ceiling too low for tall guys.... I am 1.79mt... won't want to hit the roof when driving over hump... aaaa

i think trying is believing. Anyway in UBI, Toyota is just next to Nissan. 

Your Latio is 4AT or CVT?

CVT fc by right is not bad. But mine about 10-11km/l only. 90% city. Quite disappointing.

Air con is known issue. But after repair, quite ok so far.

I too think Mobilio is the most practical car. Slightly stretch budget though.

Bro, my is 4AT...... ya quite disappointing in the FC..... though the ride is spacious (like most Nissan sedan car)

You are right about the aircon..... headache..... 

Ya lor, Mobillio is a practical car but price a bit high..... 

True. Its my personal belief that min indicated is with ignition retard factored. Hence, i will increase 1 grade.

Thot honda eo (repacked) idemitsu is 5w 30? Ya, km by default uses SHU 5w 40. Btw, hows the experience w 5w 20? Which brand u using n oci?

no chance yet. LOL. I haven't even gone for my 10k servicing yet  [laugh]

Anyway free servicing uptil 20k km. So will keep it for after that.

Bought pennzoil 5w20 from amazon.

no chance yet. LOL. I haven't even gone for my 10k servicing yet  [laugh]

Anyway free servicing uptil 20k km. So will keep it for after that.

Bought pennzoil 5w20 from amazon.

i'm going this friday for the 10k.

btw, i thot its 10k or 6mths whichever comes 1st?  Or u will show them the scapel if they refuse you :grin:

• Praise 2

i'm going this friday for the 10k.

btw, i thot its 10k or 6mths whichever comes 1st?  Or u will show them the scapel if they refuse you :grin:

they don't bug me other than send me the reminder at 6mths. After that boh siah.

I will just act blur  [laugh]

Anyway i've never done 6mthly intervals, i just follow mileage always.

Huh? Why? Whats the joke?

I sleep in my car while waiting for my PM shift once a week.

A brand new mz3 engine startup is as loud as diesel pickups. I thought a pickup parked next to me... [dead]

are you columbian78 in disguise ?  [laugh]

Huh? Why? Whats the joke?

Ha, baal was recommending the slyphy 1.8 so much, so i said he must be you in disguise  [;)]

but he pointed out yours is the SSS, not the standard 1.8 Lol.

I drive the old Axio and can only speak for it. The new Axio specifications are generally the same as the old but the external design for the new one is a bit too squarish for my preference. Very few new design Axio on the road but numerous older design.

4 adults and 2 child for occasional drives ok but not regularly. Internal space wise is still good.

Power wise I feel sufficient. Ignoring the ECO light, you can accelerate as fast as most cars on the road. Based on its weight, it is decent enough for speeds up to 130km/h (only drove twice at this speed) but beyond that might start to float.

Highly reliable with abundant spare parts if needed. Other than normal wear and tear maintenance, have only changed 1 aircon compressor (costing around $500) plus one part in the wheel axle(costing $200+) in 7 years. Must qualify that I have never driven this into Malaysia.

FC wise it steadily goes down from 15 km/l (80% highway when new) to 13km/l (20% highway at 3 years old) to 11km/l (20% highway at 7 years old).

Hi Bro..... me ride coe expiring Oct next year, so start looking around for a new ride..... wife does not like cureent ride cause aircon not powderfula nd given problem.....

Have zero down on a few common brand/model

1. Toyota Altis / Axio

2. Mazda 3

3. Honda Shuttle

1. Toyota Altis- reliable brand, from AD, so no "special fiancing", the most ex among the choices (I think)  [rolleyes]

2. Axio- from PI, not so sure about its performance

3. Madza 3- a beauty, from AD, but have not tried before

4. Honda Shuttle- from PI, not so sure about performance

Was also eyeing Wish and Sienta, but wife dont like the sienta look and Wish out of budget for us......

Got 2 Adults and 2 kiddo, sometime with in laws....... total 4 adults and 2 child occasionally...

Like to gather some feedback or I looking at the worng model??? [laugh]  [rolleyes]

No Kimchi or Bolehland or Indon or European model..... wife no like.... [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement