14 Years Old Fall In School

Picnic06-Biante15

R.I.P ....  :a-rip:

Yahoo : Spectra Secondary student dies after falling from school building

A 14-year-old girl died following injuries from her fall on Tuesday (20 Oct) at Spectra Secondary School.

When asked by Yahoo Singapore, police confirmed the incident Wednesday and said they were investigating the death.

The girl was found lying unconscious on the grounds of the school at 1 Woodlands Drive 64 Tuesday.

Both the Singapore Police Force and Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) received a call on 20 October at 9.30am requesting for assistance.

SCDF dispatched a fire bike and an ambulance to the scene, and the girl was brought to Khoo Teck Puat hospital.

She was subsequently transferred to KK Women’s and Children’s hospital, where she succumbed to her injuries.

Her death was classified as unnatural death, and police investigations are ongoing.

When contacted, a school representative said, “We are deeply saddened by the loss of our student. The school is providing support to the family as well as to the school community.”

Link : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/spectra-secondary-student-dies-after-falling-from-school-building-050753882.html

↡ Advertisement

Poor Life gone; just 14 only. Worst is all her friends or other students must have seen the drop (for lack of better words) , Wonder what pressure is going thru' the kids these days; RIP to the soul and that the family overcomes this grief. First time I'm hearing such a thing in my life    

• Praise 1

the news reported inside the school, 6 storey high   [sweatdrop]  

No wonder, thought most schools are only 4 storeys high due to no lifts.

I think there's a pretty good chance of at least surviving at 4 storey fall.

No wonder, thought most schools are only 4 storeys high due to no lifts.

I think there's a pretty good chance of at least surviving at 4 storey fall.

my time all the schools only 3 storeys high only and toilets only up to second floor only    

No chance.

Try it.

There's a good chance of death, but there's also a significant chance of not dying immediately.

There aren't any statistics that we can check anyway.

School should change it's name . . Spectra is so 007ish

RIP girl. Sad . . . [smallcry]

I drove past a few months ago and thought " who the fark came out with this name ?!?!?!"

yeah, hopefully its not a prank or game gone bad ....... 

RIP 

I drove past a few months ago and thought " who the fark came out with this name ?!?!?!"

yeah, hopefully its not a prank or game gone bad .......

RIP

Must be one of those nerdy smart aleck.... Skool?

No chance.

Try it.

Cannot say no chance, cause many factors involved. Type of ground etc. There are ppl who survived a fall from a higher height.

↡ Advertisement