McWorms

Watwheels

(edited)

The maggots must be from the houseflies.

Anyone had breakfast at the Hougang outlet this morning?

Edited by Watwheels

The maggots must be from the houseflies.

Anyone had breakfast at the Hougang outlet this morning?

Worm and maggots same? I always associate maggots with dead bodies!

ok no more Mc sausage muffin breakfast from now on  [sweatdrop]

usually most of the burgers are either deep fried or on the grill, only this breakfast item could be microwave and left for some time. They have SOP on each product left on the shelve and throw away after 10 min or so. How could the worm end up on the meat.

Damn, you mean McD cow patty was still alive? It's supposed to be dead, ain't it?

I want to poh mata!!!

Edited by Sabian

The news article titled worms but to me it looks like maggots from flies.

usually most of the burgers are either deep fried or on the grill, only this breakfast item could be microwave and left for some time. They have SOP on each product left on the shelve and throw away after 10 min or so. How could the worm end up on the meat.

It only takes a few seconds for a fly to lay a couple of maggots on the food.

usually most of the burger are either deep fried or on the grill, only this breakfast could be microwave and left for some time. They have SOP on each product left on the shelve and throw away after 10 min or so. How could the worm end up on the meat.

Maybe even their meat have worms on them also got deep fried and grill liao! I think liao also feel like puking.

Don't scared lah. The way the video is taken...

For all you know the cockster brought it home 2 days ago, microwaved it, then left it there in the open and a preggie fly shat maggots all over it?

If this was right after receiving it from the McD counter, then I must be outdated liao cos I didn't know McD has rare or medium rare option for their patties.

Would not the worms/ maggots be dead from cooking?

Edited by Sabian
  • Praise 2

Don't scared lah. The way the video is taken...

For all you know the cockster brought it home 2 days ago, microwaved it, then left it there in the open and a preggie fly shat maggots all over it?

If this was right after receiving it from the McD counter, then I must be outdated liao cos I didn't know McD has rare or medium rare option for their patties.

Would not the worms/ maggots be dead from cooking?

this was what happen....

Lee, 27, made a complaint through the fast food chain's online feedback form.

He ordered the food via the McDelivery service at around 7.15am. The order was delivered an hour later from an outlet near his place at Block 208, Hougang Street 21.

• Praise 1

Seems like the whole incidence is due to the negligent of handling of the food which resulted worms appeared on the meat?! 

• Praise 1

Its either our fast food chain, hawkers and restaurants lack in food hygiene or consumers are more aware of what they eat .... :wacko:

Back in the past whilst I was a kid, food drop onto the floor, pick it up, blow blow a bit and continue to eat it.... :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Up till now, still alive & kicking and not afraid of any weather conditions, any viruses, no MC for the past donkeys years and heavy weight. :secret-laugh:

• Praise 3

The news article titled worms but to me it looks like maggots from flies.

It only takes a few seconds for a fly to lay a couple of maggots on the food.

It may take a few secs for the fly to lay eggs, but it probably takes several hours for the eggs to hatch. 

Hmm... the patty could have been left in the open for a period of time. 

Back in the past whilst I was a kid, food drop onto the floor, pick it up, blow blow a bit and continue to eat it.... :yeah-im-not-drunk:

I still practice the three-second rule.

If the food is very yummy I can extend it to five-seconds, but this is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

• Praise 1

Its either our fast food chain, hawkers and restaurants lack in food hygiene or consumers are more aware of what they eat .... :wacko:

Up till now, still alive & kicking and not afraid of any weather conditions, any viruses, no MC for the past donkeys years and heavy weight. :secret-laugh:

Maybe people now are too clean in their body system liao, if they eat anything not clean, they will 'die'.

↡ Advertisement