205/55/16 - $85

205/45/17 - $99

215/45/17 - $99

215/55/17 - $109

225/45/17 - $109

225/50/17 - $115 Sold out

225/40/18 - $125

235/50/18 - $130

All stocks are either late 2015 or 2016. PM to reserve.

Bro, where can i install the Khumho tyres?
↡ Advertisement

Bought my own new rim and just changed my tyre to Kumho PS31 205/55/R16 at 365 Automobile. Great service as they helped me to remove my old tyre from my old rim so that I can sell it somewhere else. Will definitely go back there to change tyre next time. No comment on the tyre performance yet as I just changed but it is quiet to me as I drive back home.  

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Bought my own new rim and just changed my tyre to Kumho PS31 205/55/R16 at 365 Automobile. Great service as they helped me to remove my old tyre from my old rim so that I can sell it somewhere else. Will definitely go back there to change tyre next time. No comment on the tyre performance yet as I just changed but it is quiet to me as I drive back home.

Went three times ... Still have not changed... First time reached at 6:30 pm... But they already getting ready to go off already... Then last Sat go again... Full house... Came back an hour later still full house... So just left.

Went three times ... Still have not changed... First time reached at 6:30 pm... But they already getting ready to go off already... Then last Sat go again... Full house... Came back an hour later still full house... So just left.

I think you should go on weekday afternoon if you can make it. I went on a Wednesday afternoon around 2+ or 3+ pm and there's only 1 car there. Perhaps the price are very competitive and hence a lot of people heard of this workshop and came down that's why it's always packed especially weekend.

Wow ......... that good ?  And there is no alternatives ?

Petrol and time wasted can use to top up for better tyres already. Better if call first?

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Petrol and time wasted can use to top up for better tyres already. Better if call first?

ok lah ... not too far from my house ... and then went for makan nearby then go back second time .... got burn petrol but not too much lah ...

call also dunno how precise ... see how first ...

Wow ......... that good ?  And there is no alternatives ?

seem to be the cheapest around/nearest tampines ...

• Praise 1

Twincharged

msg them at about 11am but only got a reply at about 2:30pm ...

anyway, after cfmn that they had the stock and they had slots, i went down immediately.

reached there at 3pm ... and they were having late packet lunch so waited for another 10mins or so before they attended to me. tires were changed in about 40 mins but only now then i realised that my tires were 195/60/15 !!!

and all along i thought were 195/55/15 !! goodness me !! anyway, since they dun have 60 profile, i just told them to change to the 55 i had ordered.

btw, these are made in vietnam but feb 2016 fresh !!

let them run in first then see how they are.

I also just change to PS31 today 205 45 16. Will run the tyres in and probably a review on it. previously using GY F1 ASY2. So shall see how it goes after driving for sometime.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Any feedback from PS31 Users?

Is it as noisy as the model it replaces, the KU31?

Edited by Vinceng

Any feedback from PS31 Users?

Is it as noisy as the model it replaces, the KU31?

to me this is just another budget product , noise is on the high side especially when you don't care about the tire. 

• Praise 1

on PS31 for about 3K plus mileage now. just for 2 months plus. can say is budget and quite alright. only thing is the braking is not that good as the GY Assy2 previously i had. wet and dry still not too bad for this tyre.