LOST N FOUND: those looking for lost cars post here

Tianmo

Every now and than we get ppl posting all over the shop asking for help to locate lost car.......lost driver ................lost dog.............lost cat...............lost virgin.........lost whatever...............

Start this "LOST N FOUND".........so  please please please..................those want to post asking for help to locate whatever.................please dont go hijack other threads and spam all over the place................come and post here................gives those want to help a easier life also lah.............

MODS...............is it possible to pin this thread so that it does not get lost also..............otherwise "LOST N FOUND" also lost............laugh the hell out of everyone................. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

@locate................you want to be the first customer to post your lost here???................. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Turbocharged

@locate................you want to be the first customer to post your lost here???................. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Help @porker post, he lost his virginity to my fist :D

• Praise 2

Help @porker post, he lost his virginity to my fist :D

Please maintain the sanctity of this thread.

BTW don't choke tonight when I go deep

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I'm desperately looking for the car owner and the vehicle, Renault Clio.  Both have suddenly vanished into thin air... the bank can't find them and has engaged lawyer to chase me for full settlement of the vehicle!!!   [bigcry]  The car owner is staying on rental and uses pre-paid mobile cards to evade detection.

Please notify me if you see them.  :a-SOS:  

Details are as follows:

Car Plate No.: SJG2786Y

Model: 2008 Renault Clio III 1.6L 5DR

Last known colour: Blue

Owner Name: Tan Jun Chen

NRIC: SXX18695B

Race: Chinese

Date of Birth: 18 July

Last Known Address: Ang Mo Kio Ave 10

Last Known / Previous Workplace: Courts Tampines, SSDC Driving Centre

• post-165543-0-70628700-1446734117.jpg
  • post-165543-0-67239100-1446734149_thumb.

Your story is kind of half fark. Don't know what u talking. Why the bank chase u? Are u the new owner or the old owner or whatever?

See already so what?

Post in MCF? For what? By then, car ciao liao.

Hi,

I'm desperately looking for the car owner and the vehicle, Renault Clio.  Both have suddenly vanished into thin air... the bank can't find them and has engaged lawyer to chase me for full settlement of the vehicle!!!   [bigcry]  The car owner is staying on rental and uses pre-paid mobile cards to evade detection.

Please notify me if you see them.  :a-SOS:  

Details are as follows:

Car Plate No.: SJG2786Y

Model: 2008 Renault Clio III 1.6L 5DR

Last known colour: Blue

Owner Name: Tan Jun Chen

NRIC: SXX18695B

Race: Chinese

Date of Birth: 18 July

Last Known Address: Ang Mo Kio Ave 10

Last Known / Previous Workplace: Courts Tampines, SSDC Driving Centre

• post-165543-0-70628700-1446734117.jpg
  • post-165543-0-67239100-1446734149_thumb.

• Praise 1

I fully and strongly agree with Achtung.  Actually, I feel that the post should be deleted, for what is a half baked one-side story and the motive is suspicious also.

• Praise 1

I fully and strongly agree with Achtung.  Actually, I feel that the post should be deleted, for what is a half baked one-side story and the motive is suspicious also.

and.. after posting.. that guy didnt leave ANY mode of contact and crucially... even log on to check..