Things that you want to do but never have a chance to do.

Cindytan

last time single i dont have much of these sexual fantasies like the other posters. if have also out of reach.

now after marriage all these ideas come out. to make things worse all the potential willing partners are there.

but..... :a-noway:

↡ Advertisement

last time single i dont have much of these sexual fantasies like the other posters. if have also out of reach.

now after marriage all these ideas come out. to make things worse all the potential willing partners are there.

but..... :a-noway:

What are those fantasies and ideas? [laugh]

For these career-based dreams, I say, YOLO. Just do it. Yes Singapore is not the ideal place for all these, but it can still be done, albeit with some sacrifice (mostly financially). Dream big, and you never know, you may just make it.

Chef especially I think now quite do-able. Govt now looking for new-gen hawkers, and now even got Govt grant to take cooking courses. Just go for it.

Yeah, indeed, YOLO, but I am an extremely prideful person, that’s my bad but that means I wouldn’t take the leap of faith unless success is definitely in the basket.

It doesn’t help at all that as you experiment, your female peers who already has 2.5 years advantages are concurrently progressing even faster.

As you mature into your 30s, you become increasingly ambitious and hungry for the rewards and power of “what works” . Hence again, I wouldn’t rock the boat.

Hmm.. perhaps I will get my daughter to attain these dreams of mine if she is keen.. lol  

Yeah, indeed, YOLO, but I am an extremely prideful person, that’s my bad but that means I wouldn’t take the leap of faith unless success is definitely in the basket.

It doesn’t help at all that as you experiment, your female peers who already has 2.5 years advantages are concurrently progressing even faster.

As you mature into your 30s, you become increasingly ambitious and hungry for the rewards and power of “what works” . Hence again, I wouldn’t rock the boat.

Hmm.. perhaps I will get my daughter to attain these dreams of mine if she is keen.. lol  

My belief in life is that it's pointless to compare. You live your life, who cares whether you 'measure up' to your peers or not.

Like for me, sure my job is not the best paying as compared to my peers, but I have fun and I love my job, which is a lot more than can be said for many others. In fact many friends said that they wish they can do what I do.

It's all about balance, and ultimately what you want to achieve and prioritise in your life. For me I don't want to leave this world with regrets, as far as I can.

My belief in life is that it's pointless to compare. You live your life, who cares whether you 'measure up' to your peers or not.

Like for me, sure my job is not the best paying as compared to my peers, but I have fun and I love my job, which is a lot more than can be said for many others. In fact many friends said that they wish they can do what I do.

It's all about balance, and ultimately what you want to achieve and prioritise in your life. For me I don't want to leave this world with regrets, as far as I can.

I enjoy my work, love the spoils it comes with and do smell the roses around.. It’s just that I wouldn’t trade off what I am doing currently in pursue of  dreams that I may enjoy much more but do not reap the same benefits.

My experiences in life and the judgemental society had taught me to be more pragmatic instead of idealistic. And I know I will leave the world with great regret if I do not have the ability to hold my head high up daily        :grin:  :grin: 

I enjoy my work, love the spoils it comes with and do smell the roses around.. It’s just that I wouldn’t trade off what I am doing currently in pursue of  dreams that I may enjoy much more but do not reap the same benefits.

My experiences in life and the judgemental society had taught me to be more pragmatic instead of idealistic. And I know I will leave the world with great regret if I do not have the ability to hold my head high up daily        :grin:  :grin: 

To each their own really. As long as happy, can already.  [:)]

Want to sleep with 2 women

and be in the middle.

Thank you for asking.

:D

2 women is easy with money.

2 twins need time & money.

2 virgin twins should be the Homerun.

Neutral Newbie

I would like to have a gathering with all my long lost friends.

At least to keep in touch once a while.

Life get going and people tend to lost touch especially when they have their own family/life.

I treasure all kinds of friends along my life, but others don't or don't have time for (bad excuses)

Sad sia  [bigcry]

Mine is a very simple gesture but never have the chance to do.

All I wanted to do is to hug my maternal ah ma and say farewell to her, but never have the chance to do that because she passed away while on her way to hospital. :TT_TT:  I come from a very traditional family in which we don't kiss and hug each other. Thinking back, there must be at least thousands of occasion when I can hug her while she was alive.

post-100773-0-06378500-1453351068.jpg

• Praise 4

Mine is a very simple gesture but never have the chance to do.

All I wanted to do is to hug my maternal ah ma and say farewell to her, but never have the chance to do that because she passed away while on her way to hospital. :TT_TT:  I come from a very traditional family in which we don't kiss and hug each other. Thinking back, there must be at least thousands of occasion when I can hug her while she was alive.

attachicon.gifca1f30b4d8252bb632dfae815e199e5e.jpg

sad as it may seem.....think of the happy moments you did have and take solace in tht.

Peace [angel]

• Praise 2

For career wise, i always wish to be the mascot in universal studio, a walking mickey mouse or minnie mouse would be fun.

Can always apply. Maybe they may offer part time for such roles.

Shouldn't be difficult to get the role.

↡ Advertisement