Is Suzuki Solio pulled out of local market?

Pss2

I just realized that Suzuki Solio is no longer in the new car price list and the car was not present at the car show in Expo. I thought Solio was just launched end of last year? Anyone knows?

↡ Advertisement

Confirmed. Once they clear the exisiting stocks , there will be no more Solio. However they will still keep spare parts in their inventory

I just realized that Suzuki Solio is no longer in the new car price list and the car was not present at the car show in Expo. I thought Solio was just launched end of last year? Anyone knows?

Confirmed. Once they clear the exisiting stocks , there will be no more Solio. However they will still keep spare parts in their inventory

Do you know why? they hardly see any of the Solios here and the car is just a few months here. I quite like this car because of its uniqueness.

Do you know why? they hardly see any of the Solios here and the car is just a few months here. I quite like this car because of its uniqueness.

Maybe this car too unique until no people buy?! Lol.

Actually you are right. Who wants to buy a van when they can buy a car.

actually i think it's a pretty practical car for small families, but if not priced properly, ppl may just shift to more common / practical models like usual mz3, altis, vezel, xv. even if priced at 10k lower, many w budget for bnb cars should feel less 10k also no pt buyin (spread over 10yrs = 1k more / yr). thus, very difficult to price properly, n not forgetting there r other similar class cars like attrage, accent priced in this range, wc is equally, if not more, practical, n to most, probably better looking. mayb unique small cars not so well received locally.

Do you know why? they hardly see any of the Solios here

Tink u juz answered ur own qn.....LOL.

Solio sounds like sor loh. Who wants to drive ard in something that sounds 'intellectually challenged'?.....

• Praise 1

Supersonic

a good replacement for solio. 

big and spacious 

Don't think AD will bring it.

Maybe PI. 

Xbee is versatile like Hyundai Matrix. After EuroV, VES 1 & VES 2, Susuki's more or less lose all models to sell. Would be good if they can get back with this car. 

Supersonic

Xbee is versatile like Hyundai Matrix. After EuroV, VES 1 & VES 2, Susuki's more or less lose all models to sell. Would be good if they can get back with this car. 

Suzuki should bring in the small cars to sell, since it's their Forte.

Jimny and Swift is coming. Hopefully the Ignis too.

Hope they can build up their portfolio again. 

attachicon.gifsolio.jpg

what a practical and reliable family MPV...Now the COE is low, CM should bring it in. 

Depends how much is the CEVS and OMV of this car.

agree. but Xbee is not a better alternative compare with Solio.  But I don't get it...solio is a family car and it is very spacious inside...it should be in demand here? I drove it in Japan during holiday, it is very very practical... furthermore, it now has hybrid version... should qualify for more government subsidy? Any boss who is in the Parallel Important business enlighten me on this ? 

Suzuki AD bought in the solio at the wrong time when COE was high in 2014 - 2015. That time 1 solio can cost about $120k, not many small family can afford it. Even if they can afford, most of them already choose other brands which is bigger & much more powerful (facelifted honda jazz GE6) or worse, solio's other family members like S-cross or swift sport(2012 model).

To me, Suzuki AD seem that they are no longer interested in selling their models range anymore. Look at the PI selling Suzuki Every vans to fleet customers like Myojo noodles & starhub, but AD is not doing anything. Same goes for the newest swift sport also. Gov now want everyone to car lite liao so do you think solio hybrid will get more subsidy from them?