Fallen Tree Near Neptune Court (19/11/2015)

Heartlander

gonna buy this in the truck

if caught, can tell mata, I help to clear tree :grin:

71HUvrC1VXL._SX522_.jpg

You better come clean. Are you this person?

post-1829-0-76402500-1447928511.gif

↡ Advertisement

its a LKY thing, this planting trees all along our road, and it makes SG very beautiful, but sometimes i wonder, road safety wise, is it really a wise thing to do?

i don't see that in many cities, and maybe there is a good reason not to...

Many cities have them too lah.

I think National Parks or NEA has a listed of 'approved' trees. Something about the shape of the crown plus how the roots grow (so they don't crack the road) are factors.

Nowadays bus bumper all plastic one leh - easily kenna damaged- bus where got sling to tow or drag - actually if got enuf pax inside can mobilise them to drag the tree to free up at least 1 lane - but nowadays no "kongsi" spirit unless got someone hurt maybe; maybe all will be more busy taking selfies and posting on FB

heh just wait for khaw to announce buses to remove fallen branches and must all be equipped, just like shopowners to help out when mrt down.

actually makes sense as buses suffer the most when branches fall. unlike cars they cant just reverse and happily detour.

heh just wait for khaw to announce buses to remove fallen branches and must all be equipped, just like shopowners to help out when mrt down.

actually makes sense as buses suffer the most when branches fall. unlike cars they cant just reverse and happily detour.

huh?? means buses must be equipped with chain saws - so like that bus drivers  must learn to use chain saw?? - i think buses suffer more from traffic jams and some crazy commuters and accidents than fallen trees  

↡ Advertisement