Any reviews on Brila or sierra glow?

dsman

LOL. Is this a joke?

In that case I will never go to Sierra Glow and neither will anybody else who asks me for a recommendation.

Did you see any review some far, maybe I'm wrong. Is no joke.
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Have you asked them whether will the ride be free from any scratches and stone ships after the Brila coating?

What are the terms n conditions?

Neutral Newbie

Was told for newer car (saw them advertised in YouTube,look like an old car)

Other then so many excuses, dun want to talk about it.

Hi Ckchong8,

I'm ZheKang. You can call me zk (zeekay) in short. 

I am from Sierra Glow HQ (Malaysia). I would like to follow up on this issue and wish to find out what happened.

If you don't mind to share your contact details. You email to me ([email protected])

I will call you as soon as I received your contact details. You may also whatsapp me (+6011-11101093). 

We would like to make you happy and satisfy with our products and service. 

Best Regards,

ZK

Sierra Glow

Edited by zhekang
  • Praise 1

Hi Ckchong8,

I'm ZheKang. You can call me zk (zeekay) in short.

I am from Sierra Glow HQ (Malaysia). I would like to follow up on this issue and wish to find out what happened.

If you don't mind to share your contact details. You email to me ([email protected])

I will call you as soon as I received your contact details. You may also whatsapp me (+6011-11101093).

We would like to make you happy and satisfy with our products and service.

Best Regards,

ZK

Sierra Glow

Hi zk,

Appreciate your call to clarify and concern, as per our tele-conversation this evening pertaining to this matter's.

And appointment to meet up for the assessment on the said treatment on my vehicle.

Sincerely hope able to feedback to members and friends on this product's rather then individual so much so we have more choice on paint treatment for our vehicle

Thanks again for given opportunity to trial on this product's

Regards

• Praise 1

Hi zk,

Appreciate your call to clarify and concern, as per our tele-conversation this evening pertaining to this matter's.

And appointment to meet up for the assessment on the said treatment on my vehicle.

Sincerely hope able to feedback to members and friends on this product's rather then individual so much so we have more choice on paint treatment for our vehicle

Regards

Apologise for the misunderstanding, wrongly posted using my gal Facebook account

It should be written by ckchong8 in replying to zk from Sierra Glow

Regards

Hi zk,

Regards

Apologise for the misunderstanding, wrongly posted using my gal Facebook account

Regards

What is the issue about? shouldn't a reputable company be open about it?

Regards

What is the issue about? shouldn't a reputable company be open about it?Hi bro,

I was called to pay them a visit this weekend for the assessment of my 7 yrs old car.

Please have patient for sure I will feedback on this products treatment ability.

If it is dues to personal service,I'm not here to comments any further I'm more towards the product ability and able to share with bro here for having to spend lesser time to do cleaning and frequent waxing

Regards

What is the issue about? shouldn't a reputable company be open about it?

Hi bro,

This morning went for the assessment and the technician inspected and said good for the treatment

Schedule was arranged and need 5hrs for the job, I won't elaborate here till it done.

Will post some photo and review after that.

At last completed my coating @Sierra Glow JB yesterday, thanks again to zk of Sierra Glow Malaysia for the arrangement.

I'm not selling neither related to them however what I see and witness I shared

1) customer service - very good

2) technical skill - good, I may not be on this line but observe they take the step with no doubt

3) during the initial cleaning of the car it was very thorough down to the interior to exterior wheel to rim

Let me share some picture and video here and one of the photo on the porche (Spore)don't belong to me but he bring three (3) car for the coating which porche the first

post-73414-0-48665000-1459654709_thumb.jpeg

post-73414-0-97570600-1459654731_thumb.jpeg

post-73414-0-43659400-1459654753_thumb.jpeg

post-73414-0-71276500-1459654774_thumb.jpeg

post-73414-0-78344800-1459654789_thumb.jpeg

post-73414-0-34786300-1459654817_thumb.jpeg

post-73414-0-57778100-1459654828_thumb.jpeg

post-73414-0-72327400-1459654842_thumb.jpeg

post-73414-0-18690200-1459654891_thumb.jpeg

Video too large can't attached, can someone help how to reduce as it already compressed and I don't want to trim it if possible - all on the blue flaming after applying the primer and glass coating

Was told by this porche guy that he was recommended to glass coating using Sierra

Car now blink blink Liao

Thank you to zk and also to Sgcarmart Administrator's for addressing this issue well.

Turbocharged

Video too large can't attached, can someone help how to reduce as it already compressed and I don't want to trim it if possible - all on the blue flaming after applying the primer and glass coating

Was told by this porche guy that he was recommended to glass coating using Sierra

Car now blink blink Liao

Thank you to zk and also to Sgcarmart Administrator's for addressing this issue well.

Wah, they cure the coat by burning it with a blue flame?

Neutral Newbie

Wah, they cure the coat by burning it with a blue flame?

Hi,

This blue flame treatment isn't to cure the coating. It is a process prior to the application of inorganic glass coating.

Blue Flame add on a layer of Primer Glass will seal all porous gap and neutralise the body static for stronger binding will enhance extra Gloss and wet look.

post-171537-0-35021200-1459666388_thumb.jpg

Can still see swirl marks on your paint.

The swirl mark you saw was before the polishing after that is gone probably my photo taken not so proper. They removed it not covered by their coating

Turbocharged

For those who are contemplating Brila PPS for their new car, does it work?

This is my experience.

I did my Brila PPS on my car body (1 month old car) in Dec 2015.   Brila PPS is a two-coat treatment.  See this for more information.

http://www.brila-coating.com/en/

After the PPS treatment, the car has a showroom condition.   Subsequently, I diligently wash my car once every week.  Mostly I use water only, without shampoo.  It was easy to remove bird droppings and dust.

After a few months, sometime in Mar, I notice that the roof-top of my car will have water-marks (water spots).  After washing and drying it, the water marks are still there.  There are no water marks on any other part of the car.  The plus point?  The shine is still intact.

Brila PPS gives a 5-year guarantee, provided you go back for half-yearly maintenance,  I brought my car to do the 1st half-yearly maintenance in May 2016 (a different branch of the workshop that did the Brila PPS 5 months ago). 

I mentioned about the water marks on the rooftop of my car.  The workshop technician mentioned that this is common for cars who came for Brila maintenance.  Mr Raymond from Itsuwa (Singapore) came down to the workshop immediately after I e-mailed him about this matter.

Mr Raymond explained that the water marks are formed on the Brila base coat and not on the paintwork of the car. 

What is involved in the half-yearly maintenance?  My car undergone a wash first.  The technician sprayed water on the bonnet and found that the water repellent properties are not apparent

After the car wash, the technician explained that the Brila top-coat will be applied (I was expecting a re-application of the two-coat treatment).  

This is how it looks like, a layer of white coat substance:

post-166337-0-39689400-1463298614_thumb.jpg

After a wipe-off with a cloth, the car get a showroom condition look.  Water was sprayed to confirm its water repellent properties were restored.   

My verdict?

The water repellent effect on my car wears off after a few months of Brila PPS treatment, which has to be restored by undergoing a half-yearly maintenance.  The showroom look is there, which is the most important factor I consider.  However, it is still a mystery why the water marks formed on the rooftop and not on any other parts of the car.

Any bros who did the Brila PPS, care to share your experiences here?

• Praise 3

In June I contacted ZK from Sierra Glow after I see the posts here. I went I to the JB branch to get my car coating done. It is cheaper than if I do in sg. They did a very good job. They even open the car doors and work on the painted areas inside. It has been quite a few months and I can say the coating is very good.

It comes w a 5 yr warranty that offers free recoating, touch up if something should happen, say even when a door panel is resprayed. And that is exactly what happened. Due to my own mistake, I needed to respray a door panel. And I can just go back and they will recoat for free. I also have a few other spots that they will touch up for free. This tyoe of warranty service really gives you the peace of mind. And now that I really need it, I actually feel very relieved and very supported.

I chose Sierra Glow as the warranty does not require that I go back every 6 months to touch up. To me this shows confidence in the coating. I would assume if I do my car every 6 months, then I can go to anyone, protection coating is probably not doing a good job.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1