Car Alarm

jhtm71

Neutral Newbie

In my records, it was sent. Don't know why you didn't receive. Can you check again?

Thank bro, received. I think maybe there a glitch

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

To rekindle an older post in 2019, any recommendations for car alarm system to integrate with OEM toyota camry VX70 keyless entry? I've seen the previous recommendations, viper smartstart etc, which were additional key fobs which I don't really want. 

Much appreciated.

I was thinking to install the Steelmate 838IIC Upgrade Alarm Kit which will add in the Alarm module into my existing Nissan Keyless Entry System and it comes with Shock Sensors as well as the Optional Window Roll Up function.

Anyone has any comments on this alarm?

Avital 4103LX Remote Start System with Two 4-Button Remote, try this I have used it and it has really good quality though

I see, I was looking for those upgrade kit which use back the original remote instead.

Hypersonic
(edited)

Just put a secret switch that if never on car cannot start.

Installing a well-­hidden kill switch is a smart way to deter potential thieves. These switches­ disrupt the flow of electricity at the battery or ignition switch or disable the fuel pump.

Any of these will quickly frustrate the bad guys into moving on to an easier target, but two or three will render a car virtually theft-proof..

image.png.04e49f533d309aa5c087cf83bcb0401a.png

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement