Shell @ Tampines Ave 4 Closing Down on 15 Dec 2015

keanie

It's for June July and August. 2 coupons each month.

S$6 off for every $60 refill.

Just went there and seems still plenty around.

• Praise 2

Passed by and took one for myself. Again, to confirm, 2 coupons each month for June, July and August only. I'm missing that 1 year coupon from Tampines Ave 4 2 years back!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for the info! I glanced thru the PDF T&C but didn't noticed its only for Tam Ave 2. Heh.

Edit: I read the T&C once again... I think the Tam Ave 2 as referred in the PDF refers to the launch promotion (eg. giving out voucher booklet only at this station), it did not state explicitly that the voucher can only be used in Tam Ave 2 tho...

Hoping confirmation from those who have collected the booklet to clarify! :)

Collect @ tamp ave 2, and can only use at tamp ave 2?

that kinda sucks  :mellow:

anyone who has taken the booklet can check the T&C printed inside to help confirm?

Just to satisfy all who ask for evidence of terms & conditions restricting coupon use at Shell station at Tampines Avenue 2.

post-143631-0-85701700-1497188489_thumb.jpg

• Praise 6

By the way, I realize for this set of vouchers, it takes care of motorbikes. $1 off $10. $1 may not be a lot to some of us but if already pumping Shell for motorbike and always pass by this station, why not.

i think most already transitioned to Esso

slightly less discount but better than nothing

let's see if the loss in market share will translate into Shell giving out vouchers again

:blink:

Doggie jumped to caltex and esso le, when vouchers used up then jump again to spc unless got new promo comes up [:p]

• Praise 3

Doggie jumped to caltex and esso le, when vouchers used up then jump again to spc unless got new promo comes up [:p]

SCB stop giving caltex voucher, wasted.

Hypersonic

chief ah... your ah gong give you transport allowance is for you to spend, not keep in your own pocket

better start pampering your car and pump v power

Neutral Newbie

SCB??  Anyone know of other petrol kiosk giving out vouchers do post..:)

SCB??  Anyone know of other petrol kiosk giving out vouchers do post..:)

Twincharged

got two more caltex vouchers expiring end of june ... tie-up with OCBC-NTUC card .....

but guess will be forgoing them as the shell station is very much nearer to my place.

Guys,

Spend $30 or more on any Shell fuel at Shell Bukit Batok Nature Park or Shell Dunearn University and receive a booklet containing Shell fuel discount coupons. Collect yours from 15 to 31 January 2018, 10am – 10pm daily.

Took the vouchers today but its only for use at the particular station that u took from. Still better than nth.

post-24603-0-66269700-1516377296_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dilemma
  • Praise 4

Guys,

Spend $30 or more on any Shell fuel at Shell Bukit Batok Nature Park or Shell Dunearn University and receive a booklet containing Shell fuel discount coupons. Collect yours from 15 to 31 January 2018, 10am – 10pm daily.

Took the vouchers today but its only for use at the particular station that u took from. Still better than nth.

Care to share more info like how many coupons? 

↡ Advertisement