Car radio reception suddenly turn poor

Bluepica

My ride radio reception suddenly turned poor... mostly static noise... I wonder if the internal electronic antenna got problem.

to change it cost how much ah? Don't wanna kena ketuk..... long time never visit any accessories shop... where can I go for east or central area?

↡ Advertisement

My ride radio reception suddenly turned poor... mostly static noise... I wonder if the internal electronic antenna got problem.

to change it cost how much ah? Don't wanna kena ketuk..... long time never visit any accessories shop... where can I go for east or central area?

Chk whether wire kah lau first

Did you recently install a car camera or electronic devices? It will interfere the radio reception and cause these static noises.

Did you recently install a car camera or electronic devices? It will interfere the radio reception and cause these static noises.

I changed from a china made car camera to Morbella... I didn't take note of that.... there's nothing wrong with my radio reception while using the china made car cam.... maybe later I try to switch off the Morbella car cam and see how...

How to check the wire wor? all embedded....

I changed from a china made car camera to Morbella... I didn't take note of that.... there's nothing wrong with my radio reception while using the china made car cam.... maybe later I try to switch off the Morbella car cam and see how...

How to check the wire wor? all embedded....

yes difficult, when car is moving under shades or trees and hear interference then antenna bor kah luck. You on cam, stationary or drive same ambient with interference then cam is interfering...

Yes! It's the car dvr that causing the interference... Any solution?

Well, try to find another cigarette power source and re-route it. Away from the radio as far as possible.

• Praise 1

Well, try to find another cigarette power source and re-route it. Away from the radio as far as possible.

Both the cigarette lighter and 12v out socket also got interference.... it's the cam power supply that causes the problem because it disconnect the camera from the power with the power supply still intact to the socket, the interference is there,,, once I unplug it from the socket, the radio back to normal reception....

Both the cigarette lighter and 12v out socket also got interference.... it's the cam power supply that causes the problem because it disconnect the camera from the power with the power supply still intact to the socket, the interference is there,,, once I unplug it from the socket, the radio back to normal reception....

Its the poor design of the car camera that causes RFI and EMI. Therefore when we buy a new car camera, best is to read user reviews on their experiences.

Yes! I realised my old dvr that doesn't cause I reference got a ferrite core at the camera termination side, but this new dvr doesn't have at all! Ok I'll go SLT and get one n try it out.. Thx!

Please feedback after trying...Thanks much

Please feedback after trying...Thanks much

tried, but useless.... contacted Marbella, they asked me to bring the charger to change..... changed, reception better by say, 70%, still got static sound and worst if underground like KPE where radio reception are generally not so strong...

I'm using Marbella LX3, anyone facing same problem?

First of all, from the modulation mode, divided into FM FM and am amplitude. Radio and our commonly known walkie-talkie (generally playing radio-called Hands) Use FM (including VHF and UHF, which you slowly understand) and the air conversation using am amplitude.

This means that most ordinary radios simply can't accept it. Some radios can adjust the frequency bands, listen to the airport's wave or ATC dialogue. But their prices are generally not low. The most used by the friends is th-28a this hand table. Just adjust the band slightly. In addition, there can be no automatic FM receiver signal of the walkie-talkie.

This is not a radio. If you listen to the channel suddenly out of the ATC voice, the trouble is big. So even if the aircraft, is also the manual input frequency. Specific frequency You can search the Internet.

Hint of friendship:

1, the use of the hands need radio license. To obtain in the radio authority, need to have a certain amount of radio knowledge, and comply with the relevant laws. Otherwise the authorities concerned shall have the right to impose penalties.

2, listen to the air frequency bands do not violate the law, but if in the air frequency transmission signal, belonging to the law of illegal aviation, will be punished by the relevant departments.

3, radio waves everywhere, so if you just want to play, you can buy a hand, but not to say. It's not illegal. But with a lot of bands, you'll be interested in radio.

4, the platform is generally designed for the launch signal, the sensitivity is not very high, so far away from the airport (2km), or a barrier to cover the tower to the Walkie-talkie connection, will not be able to receive ATC dialogue.

Edited by ndhg
↡ Advertisement