New 2017 Kia Forte K3

ricleosg

L model don't have this function. and SX model can set the steering mode(ECO, normal, sports) and driving mode(ECO, normal, sports) separately.

Can you point to me where to adjust the Steering mode? I'm driving the SX model...I only have driving mode but no Steering mode.

↡ Advertisement

Can you point to me where to adjust the Steering mode? I'm driving the SX model...I only have driving mode but no Steering mode.

I think the steering modes only for the previous SX model? Pre-facelift I think...

yea v easy one hehe. 

can also youtube for instructions online. most tutorials for previous forte or K5 also applicable to K3, for changing bulbs, foggies, etc

Hi bro , thank u once again.

Did a trial to remove the covers , and its a success hee hee.

For the benefits of others who intend to change bulb.

Just pry at indicated arrow position.

post-189244-0-97679900-1500540514_thumb.jpg

post-189244-0-00866600-1500540530_thumb.jpg

Went for 20K service and have finish the FOC 3 service.

Sign the Kia Care plan at $941 for 4 services.

Sign the tyre rotation at $77 for 6 rotation within 2yrs.

they allow installment under POSB/DBS for 12months free interest.

Turbocharged
(edited)
Let's celebrate. Enjoy Kia special promotion in celebration of SG52!

National Day Special:
- Free maintenance package
- Interest rebate
- Used car bonus
- Servicing credits

Niro 1.6L Hybrid Crossover from $110,999

Cerato K3 1.6L Family sedan from $80,999

Carens 1.7L Diesel 7-seater MPV from $108,999

Sportage GT 2.0L 5-seater SUV from $123,999

Sorento 2.2L Diesel 7-seater SUV from $147,999

Visit the Kia showroom to book a test drive today!

Promotion ends on: 04-Aug-2017

post-27974-0-01344400-1501476523.jpg

Edited by Vinceng

Neutral Newbie

Hi people! Anyone can recommend a good SE at ubi which are negotiable?

Hi. You can also try my SE Hui Wei. He is quite helpful and accommodating Edited by Kuanlian

Hi, what a National Day :-)

Yesterday in an absent minded moment (a beauty passed by you may say) I accidentally reversed into the sharp edge of the pillar and here it is. Not a big thing so but it is kind of bothering thing when I got to see it everyday

I tended to just leave it. But just another thought of fixing it but wondering if it is worth it so need your help:

1. Can I just leave it. Other the the ugly thing, is there any issue?

2. If I want to get it fixed, would it be easy or will be a big thing, is they need to remove the whole bumper? And then the cost that might be?

3. Should I send to Kia shop and claim insurance?

Thanks a ton brospost-192617-0-32859700-1502331972_thumb.jpgpost-192617-0-32859700-1502331972_thumb.jpg

Hi, what a National Day :-)

Yesterday in an absent minded moment (a beauty passed by you may say) I accidentally reversed into the sharp edge of the pillar and here it is. Not a big thing so but it is kind of bothering thing when I got to see it everyday

I tended to just leave it. But just another thought of fixing it but wondering if it is worth it so need your help:

1. Can I just leave it. Other the the ugly thing, is there any issue?

2. If I want to get it fixed, would it be easy or will be a big thing, is they need to remove the whole bumper? And then the cost that might be?

3. Should I send to Kia shop and claim insurance?

Thanks a ton bros IMG_6178.JPG IMG_6178.JPG

Can try asking those workshops that does spraypainting.

I remember reversing into a pillar at mustafa centre's basement carpark and busting my rear left bumper.

Costed me around $90 to get it removed, plastered and sprayed at defu lane. Can negotiate the price with the ahpeks..

I think the steering modes only for the previous SX model? Pre-facelift I think...

That's right. The steering mode (Sports, Normal, Comfort) is only available on the pre-FL SX. 

Hi all, I have few questions need some opinions and advice on K3.

I have found a used K3 SX (the version with sunroof and 6 airbags). It is an OPC, 2 years old. I am thinking of purchasing it and then converting it to normal plate. I have never done this before although I have purchased several used cars in the past. Is there anything special I have to look out for?

After conversion to normal plate I have worked out the depreciation to be almost same as the current new SX Sports. I feel the only benefit I have for getting the used SX is that I can take only 5years loan and become loan free after that. While the new SX sports is a 7years loan. The monthly installment amount is only a few dollars difference between the 2 cars, while the down payment is the same for both cars.

Appreciate opinions. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Inspiring1804

Used cars are priced at level that is oblivious to new price. New cars are cheaper for most makes. What attracts you to K3 SX? Go for Impreza that cost less but spec more than K3 SX. Even Elantra is better spec for less. Unless you like K3, do open up your options.

You can pay redeem your loan after x years to recover some interest.

• Praise 1

Hi all, I have few questions need some opinions and advice on K3.

I have found a used K3 SX (the version with sunroof and 6 airbags). It is an OPC, 2 years old. I am thinking of purchasing it and then converting it to normal plate. I have never done this before although I have purchased several used cars in the past. Is there anything special I have to look out for?

After conversion to normal plate I have worked out the depreciation to be almost same as the current new SX Sports. I feel the only benefit I have for getting the used SX is that I can take only 5years loan and become loan free after that. While the new SX sports is a 7years loan. The monthly installment amount is only a few dollars difference between the 2 cars, while the down payment is the same for both cars.

Appreciate opinions. Thanks in advance.

Even you buy new, think you should be able to take up 5 years loan if you want, dont think 7 years loan is a must.

Neutral Newbie

Hi hi. Just bought k3 l- variant. Can I check if there is any different for the dashboard in term of l variant or ex? I know there will be numerical speedometer display in ex. I was wonder if l-variant have it?

Hi hi. Just bought k3 l- variant. Can I check if there is any different for the dashboard in term of l variant or ex? I know there will be numerical speedometer display in ex. I was wonder if l-variant have it?

you mean odometer? L is like this, also have trip a, and b

Ex has more menu options like changing L/100km to km/l, and some other options. L has no custom option

post-77466-0-36445000-1503908850_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kimpoh
↡ Advertisement