Fibre broadband

Ysc3

I subscribe to Starhub Fibre Optic broadband.

Dono its because of SH or the Fibre BB, but there are downtimes with no internet connection and and slow speed.

I got the 50MB plan and got Nothing, no freebies, only got the cheapo looking Huawei Modem and wireless router...

i keep the modem and router on 24/7, no down time leh (but with singtel) :D

↡ Advertisement

i keep the modem and router on 24/7, no down time leh (but with singtel) :D

i realise, when i go through wall plug and link to another router Before going to other PC/Printer, i face down time once a while. but just restart my 2nd router okay liao,

i realise, when i go through wall plug and link to another router Before going to other PC/Printer, i face down time once a while. but just restart my 2nd router okay liao,

how come need 2 routers? staying double storey EM?

I'll know how good or bad it is by the end of this week. Signed up for singtel 200mbps fibre...

we can tell if you can post 4 time faster in mcf [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

we can tell if you can post 4 time faster in mcf [laugh] [laugh]

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I was previously on 8mbps, so technically it's 25 times faster... hahahaha... [laugh]

thanks for the PM.

hope it keep such price till i renew.

or when i really want.

cheers.

When is ur contract ending?? [rolleyes]

If I dun wan open net to install the lines, Will my house loose value in resale market? Cos very ugly leh since I got no conices or false ceiling to hide the cabling.

Yes, cos all house must be future proof for the irobot, icleaner, inanny, ichef, imaid, iwife..... [laugh]

If I dun wan open net to install the lines, Will my house loose value in resale market? Cos very ugly leh since I got no conices or false ceiling to hide the cabling.

honestly, yes.

4 years ago when we shopping for house, every room must have cable pt. or its strike off or ask for lower COV.(my mum requested) lol

how come need 2 routers? staying double storey EM?

I got a new unit directly on top of my father house. so intend to have Fiber connected to both house with one fiber optics but two router. so i got one shot get two router [:p]

Edited by Joseph22