Major ops at JB woodlands checkpoint

Darryn

CCB KNN lucky also need 50 mins to clear ...

this means ... the norm is no 1.5 - 2 hours no talk

else CCB KNN sway is no 3 hours no talk

Today went in, reach 2nd link around 6:45am, smooth like peanut butter I would say.. , clear sg and my custom in less than 20mins. Came back just now,around 7:15pm.. also 2nd link.. My side very smooth, I was 3rd car when reach my custom.. OK, sg side slightly less than half bridge starts of jam..took 50mins to clear.. Not that bad I would say since everybody is expecting 2-3hrs...[:p]

• Praise 1

heng ah! plan to go JB few days ago but cancel last minute. Otherwise, probably caught in d jam too. Looks like, got to kiv until at least d para game is over n d terrorist infiltration into Thailand n arrest of some suspected members in boleh land clearer tat possibly led to tis Ops.

• Praise 1

changi got terminal 1 to 3 and 4 & 5 coming

when is spore-msia custom 3 & 4?

When Jib Kor receive another few billion from Saudi "Donation"....  [lipsrsealed]

CCB KNN lucky also need 50 mins to clear ...

this means ... the norm is no 1.5 - 2 hours no talk

else CCB KNN sway is no 3 hours no talk

Well, I heard before to clear 2nd link took 4hrs.. Hehe... 50mins for year end holiday period is knn sibeh lucky already.. I'm not complaining...hehe

• Praise 1

Singapore has heighten the security in customs. There will be no easy through without details screen from now.

According to homeland security, The extremists is targeting S.E.A.

Thailand & Indonesia on hot spot areas especially busy night activities street, shopping centre, night club, bar area will be very vunerable to succumb to attack. The extremists are actually ex-soldiers and they aware how the police & army operation works.

They will not choose on secure area head to head with these operation force. The frequent public area will be targeted.

Be vigilance from now

Well, I heard before to clear 2nd link took 4hrs.. Hehe... 50mins for year end holiday period is knn sibeh lucky already.. I'm not complaining...hehe

Mr @ben5266 has experienced more than u heard in tuas 2nd link lol

I am the one of these that stuck 4 hrs, but that's many yrs back.

Now experience lao, will not rely on the camera on the website, not accurate one. Nowadays will use Google map, quite accurate, when see long dark red at the custom, better be prepared for long jam.

Edited by Yewheng

google maps will actually predict how much longer (in terms of minutes/hours) it'll take if you set a destination in your map. I was at Tuas on last saturday evening as well, and it predicted 35minutes more travelling time, which is actually not too far off.

I am the one of these that stuck 4 hrs, but that's many yrs back.

Now experience lao, will not rely on the camera on the website, not accurate one. Nowadays will use Google map, quite accurate, when see long dark red at the custom, better be prepared for long jam.

google maps will actually predict how much longer (in terms of minutes/hours) it'll take if you set a destination in your map. I was at Tuas on last saturday evening as well, and it predicted 35minutes more travelling time, which is actually not too far off.

if you already plan to come back or go at that time, even if the map say 4 hrs you will still stuck in there, unlike you have alternative routes.

if you already plan to come back or go at that time, even if the map say 4 hrs you will still stuck in there, unlike you have alternative routes.

If on NSH, can turn off to Johor Premium Outlets or to Permas Jaya.

If on NSH, can turn off to Johor Premium Outlets or to Permas Jaya.

I [sleeping] hope one day, both countries would consider a short [drivingcar] "Vehicular Ferry" transpotation, just like the Butterworth to Penang Island :a-good: to ease the notorious border traffic jam   :a-no:

I [sleeping] hope one day, both countries would consider a short [drivingcar] "Vehicular Ferry" transpotation, just like the Butterworth to Penang Island :a-good: to ease the notorious border traffic jam   :a-no:

+1 :a-m1212:

Same as England and France crossing. Got tunnel, train and ferry to choose.

even with ferry ... JAM still happen at CIQ ... just another CIQ at harbour

i would prefer land connection

i hope the 3rd link is connected to further from tuas so that users who use this link is going up north

tuas - serve nusajaya

woodland - serve jb

3rd link - connect at least 50kms up north

the usual crowd that go pump petrol, shopping and massage don't mix with true holiday goers

• Praise 1

+1 :a-m1212:

Same as England and France crossing. Got tunnel, train and ferry to choose.

If these dreams come true, many male Singaporeans will start second family to keep "Small Three" 小三 like those hongkongers keeping "North Mushroom" 北姑 in Sheng Zheng 深圳

Peak Hour Ferry Terminal Jam  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement