Need Help on Accident at Alexandra slip road to AYE tuas

Tukibird

Without pictures or video nobody here will know who is lying and who's not. Insurance companies will be like us, who to believe? So they will likely to settle it 50/50. Take it as a lesson, investing in a good dash cam and rear cam will save you a lot of trouble and a lot of insurance money.

Even if you feel strongly that you are not at fault there's simply nothing to prove it.

Yeah i know what you mean .......

Just looking of all the help i can and i even ask TP IO to get traffic cams vids around that area as proof from LTA.

↡ Advertisement

Update on accident and TP rule in my favour Thank God ..........

And thanks to everyone who tired to help  [laugh]

post-341-0-04018000-1465289499_thumb.jpg

• Praise 8

Supersonic

Nice. What proof did you manage to provide?

TP never charge him for lying?

Glad that justice is served.. But how about your car's repair cost?

not sure about repair cost yet just got the letter today.

And just email all of them the TP letter so now waiting for lawyer and workshop to get back to me .

(edited)

Nice. What proof did you manage to provide?

TP never charge him for lying?

Din't manage to find any proof ......

I think they(TP) check the area video cam footage ? Lucky that stretch got cam ?? 

And not sure about happen to the other driver TP never tell me anything only got letter from them...... 

Edited by Tukibird

Twincharged

Without pictures or video nobody here will know who is lying and who's not. Insurance companies will be like us, who to believe? So they will likely to settle it 50/50. Take it as a lesson, investing in a good dash cam and rear cam will save you a lot of trouble and a lot of insurance money.

Even if you feel strongly that you are not at fault there's simply nothing to prove it.

Nowadays got 360 degrees video camera lao. So just buy that put in car, sure can capture everything.

Nowadays got 360 degrees video camera lao. So just buy that put in car, sure can capture everything.

Any links to the 360 cam?

Twincharged

That one need to mount on the roof la. Or else you'll just get footage of what is going on in the car. Lol.

Turbocharged

That one need to mount on the roof la. Or else you'll just get footage of what is going on in the car. Lol.

Maybe Yewheng is joking about the mata 360.

One idea, since Adrianli plays with drones so much, a 360 mounted on a flying drone, seated in a transparent holding box mounted on the rooftop of vehicle or say police vehicle?

So on dangerous or secret mission, mata can release flyer or act as recorder while they are driving around. Multiple download/access level...et cetera.

Dun thank me Adrianli, you still have to work for your contract.

Hope you fatt Choy.

Twincharged

Wait I go find the Facebook video posted by someone.. No need to be on the roof, in fact it is inside car.

Twincharged

Maybe Yewheng is joking about the mata 360.

One idea, since Adrianli plays with drones so much, a 360 mounted on a flying drone, seated in a transparent holding box mounted on the rooftop of vehicle or say police vehicle?

So on dangerous or secret mission, mata can release flyer or act as recorder while they are driving around. Multiple download/access level...et cetera.

Dun thank me Adrianli, you still have to work for your contract.

Hope you fatt Choy.

Can use the drone to follow you. The latest drone from DJI, the Phantom 4 can follow objects. I tried it with my car and it will track my car. Just don't make sudden movements like making a U-turn very quickly or it will lose track of your car and you'll have to control it manually. Lol.

Twincharged

Found..

https://www.facebook.com/kia.sg/videos/10153540857570079/

Didn't know why the video size here so small, in facebook watch the video size is okay.

This is what I mean. Not much use cuz mainly get the interior of the car and front view only. The side only can see abit and the rear cannot see anything at all. Better to get 2 channel camera, one for front and one for rear. But if this 360 cam mount on the roof, then can really get a view of the surrounding area of the car clearly.

Hypersonic

The TP usually don't bother if there isn't any injuries. What prompt you to make the police report? Can the reason  be the lorry driver lied? 

The TP usually don't bother if there isn't any injuries. What prompt you to make the police report? Can the reason be the lorry driver lied?

I'm curious too. Can TS share the story?
↡ Advertisement