Hit & Run: Appeal for witness (8 Dec @CCK)

Jman888

Posting for a friend of mine (not a member here) whose car got hit (n run) by a blue Cabstar lorry last night at 11.30pm before the Shell petrol station near CCK Lot 1- see map. 

This happened when he signal to turn into the petrol station when the cabstar suddenly came from behind and smashed into his car (see pic of the damage car). The cabstar slow down and my friend thought the driver going to stop but it just speed up and drove off. He didn't get to see the license plate as he thought the lorry was stopping hence never pay attention to that.

Now we hope that someone could have driven pass the scene last night and capture the number plate of the lorry (look like the pic below but in blue). Police report has been made.

post-1109-0-54312800-1449625780_thumb.jpeg

post-1109-0-44640000-1449625804_thumb.jpg

post-1109-0-77128900-1449625835.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Posting for a friend of mine (not a member here) whose car got hit (n run) by a blue Cabstar lorry last night at 11.30pm before the Shell petrol station near CCK Lot 1- see map. 

This happened when he signal to turn into the petrol station when the cabstar suddenly came from behind and smashed into his car (see pic of the damage car). The cabstar slow down and my friend thought the driver going to stop but it just speed up and drove off. He didn't get to see the license plate as he thought the lorry was stopping hence never pay attention to that.

Now we hope that someone could have driven pass the scene last night and capture the number plate of the lorry (look like the pic below but in blue). Police report has been made.

attachicon.gif20 Choa Chu Kang Dr Google Maps.jpeg

attachicon.gif20151208171730.jpg

attachicon.gif515244_3.jpg

must be lorry people again

wait a minute, your friend issit last minute filter into lorry lane, wanna turn left into petrol station? [sly]

lorry brake beh jia, langah him

just asking ah :grin:

i is no drive lorry one

must be lorry people again

wait a minute, your friend issit last minute filter into lorry lane, wanna turn left into petrol station? [sly]

lorry brake beh jia, langah him

just asking ah :grin:

i is no drive lorry one

he was all along on that lane, the lorry driver could be dozing off at that hour.

Twincharged

Why your fren didnt give chase?

Ya. Shouldn't be difficult to catch up with the lorry and at least get the license plate.

Edited by Nzy

Ya. Shouldn't be difficult to catch up with the lorry and at least get the license plate.

Sometimes when things like this happen . . . .  stun like vegetable . . cannot react in time

TS's friend has got no car cam. Good to have 2, one front one back.

These lorries damn jialat, dunno what they thinking of [furious]

• Praise 1

Why your fren didnt give chase?

i think he was partly in shock, duno whether he got off the car since he thought the driver slow down and getting down to 'settle'.

• Praise 1

I see them driving faster than some cars, n seldom see them on lane 3 anymore, like default lane 2 liao

better don't go near this fellows :ph34r:

18624261.JPG?

Feel sorry for your friend:(

It could be likely a case of drink driving, and the (lorry) driver chose to leave the scene to avoid arrest.

I'll keep a look-out for you if anyone I know talks about this accident.

↡ Advertisement