Survey: Which is the best (claims) Motor Insurance company

vision3001

After ten days my car insurance will ends and wants to renew it. But i wanna some cheapest deals and quotes. One of my friends suggest me take car insurance policy through Policybazaar. They give 55% discount on insurance renewals. This is best deal or you have some other best option for me. Please suggest me some best car insurance comparison quotes and deals.

Anyway for those bought new cars under Kah Motors, your insurance is under Liberty Insurance? Got cover from 3rd party workshops?

Turbocharged

actually we are being rip off by insurance companies which the law protect.

my car with 6 months balance coe, need to pay $750 despite 50% ncb. what is the value of the 6 months car?

what happen to the good old days or 3rd party insurance?

Is Direct Asia better than AIG?

For me, yes.

While I'm with DA for a few years now, I have yet to make a claim to really experienced for myself if DA is better, same or crap.

Budget direct is crap. Bought a 90k accent in 2015. Got rear ended, wanted to go back to komoco under OD claim as the car still has 2 years of warranty.

Komoco quoted 8.5k but rejected by budget direct which deemed to be beyond economical repair???? Their upper limit claim was only a ridiculous 5.5k. Seriously???

Then I add on any workshop for what...

Edited by Ivan_06

Budget direct is crap. Bought a 90k accent in 2015. Got rear ended, wanted to go back to komoco under OD claim as the car still has 2 years of warranty.

Komoco quoted 8.5k but rejected by budget direct which deemed to be beyond economical repair???? Their upper limit claim was only a ridiculous 5.5k. Seriously???

That's because body value is 5.5k ONLY.

If based on the above, parf valued at 5k type of car , all siao liao? Kia niro, jaguar diesel etc

If based on the above, parf valued at 5k type of car , all siao liao? Kia niro, jaguar diesel etc

That's excluding PARF and COE.

Purely on body value.

Why got rear ended, still do OD?

Should just do 3rd party claim.

Hi Ivan_06, 

My name is Geoffrey. I apologise that you've less than ideal experience with our team. We would like to investigate your case and have PM you on this. 

Best,
Geoffrey
Budget Direct Insurance

Why got rear ended, still do OD?

Should just do 3rd party claim.

Cos komoco hyundai only do OD claim, they dun do third party claim.

Hi Ivan_06,

My name is Geoffrey. I apologise that you've less than ideal experience with our team. We would like to investigate your case and have PM you on this.

Best,

Geoffrey

Budget Direct Insurance

No point, I spoke to a couple of your stuff. They told me the $8.5k repair by komoco hyundai was deemed to be excessive and beyond economical repair of my 3 year old accent which was bought at $90k. If that's the case, they would deem it as total loss and compensate me $50k of which $45.5k was my own parf value.

I bought the car brand new and intends to drive for beyond ten years and renew coe in future. Annual depreciation is 8.75k and $8.5k repair costs by hyundai was deemed to be excessive and beyond economical repair.. What is this?

The upper limit for repairs was $5.5k, then for what I opted for any workshop.

In the end, I went for third party claim outside and ntuc accepted liability and allowed repairs to take place.. My personnel in charge is Julie. You can ask her..

Makes me think twice over getting budget direct again. Cheap premiums, yes. But if you get into accident, you may not be able to claim insurance as budget direct would rather compensate for total loss if $50k of which $45.5k is my own parf value.

My ride is only 3 years old. So like this, why did I even bother to get any workshop cover. If you are genuine and sincere about it, you can check with Julie about my case. 2015 hyundai accent manual transmission who got rear ended by a van insured by ntuc.

Went for third party claim which the other party insurance ntuc income admitted liability and allowed repairs to take place...

So not all insurance are like budget direct.

Edited by Ivan_06
  • Praise 2

No point, I spoke to a couple of your stuff. They told me the $8.5k repair by komoco hyundai was deemed to be excessive and beyond economical repair of my 3 year old accent which was bought at $90k. If that's the case, they would deem it as total loss and compensate me $50k of which $45.5k was my own parf value.

I bought the car brand new and intends to drive for beyond ten years and renew coe in future. Annual depreciation is 8.75k and $8.5k repair costs by hyundai was deemed to be excessive and beyond economical repair.. What is this?

The upper limit for repairs was $5.5k, then for what I opted for any workshop.

In the end, I went for third party claim outside and ntuc accepted liability and allowed repairs to take place.. My personnel in charge is Julie. You can ask her..

Makes me think twice over getting budget direct again. Cheap premiums, yes. But if you get into accident, you may not be able to claim insurance as budget direct would rather compensate for total loss if $50k of which $45.5k is my own parf value.

My ride is only 3 years old. So like this, why did I even bother to get any workshop cover. If you are genuine and sincere about it, you can check with Julie about my case. 2015 hyundai accent manual transmission who got rear ended by a van insured by ntuc.

Went for third party claim which the other party insurance ntuc income admitted liability and allowed repairs to take place...

So not all insurance are like budget direct.

It took budget direct a week to reply to your post. The best answer to look up at your case?? I would expect better reply from budget direct!

Sponsor in mcf?