Honestbee: Sharing leak lobang - Groceries $10 off+delivery

Echelon

Sharing this lobang while surfing, i tried their service before and its not bad. They had this DBS deal awhile back and it was a good deal but I missed it. Now just found out they have some deal coming up, looks like leaked or some do-do bird turn on and forgot about it, 

They are some local online company, seems to be growing quite fast, launch in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan i think, honestbee.com interesting story, love local start ups and I always support they can go out to put Singapore on the map. They have NTUC, so I like...and MMMM! and Pet Lovers' (i have a cat, so easier to order things)

Back to the Lobang, found on HWZ - http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/chill-out-hangout-den-234/good-lobang-%2410-off-free-delivery-groceries-5254298.html

Took me sometime to figure out the link problem, the actual link - http://district.honestbee.com

If I read correct, $50 min spend - $10 = $40 and free delivery...not bad. The Free delivery part excites me every time, no more queueing and carrying heavy stuff, just order and delivery service. - That is the best! 

Friends always say I don't share lobang, ok, I shared. - peace.

-> If you gave lobang will you share? or keep to yourself? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Took a screenshot of it before they take it down, looking good.... [:p] in time for ordering for parties, it looks like a whole month, means I can order multiple times...means I can lower my groceries cost and also order for my mom in Pasir Ris, since it does not cover that area in the list. 

post-18890-0-65682000-1449845849_thumb.png

i bought via honestbee during their last promotion.

My experience is that CS website is totally unreliable regarding stock availability. So some things u may want maybe OOS at the time.

Then the honestbee guy will suggest alternative.

Due to the popularity of their promo, they could only deliver like 10 days later which was fine with me. But they definitely couldnt fulfill their 1 hr much less their same day delivery promise.

i bought 3 packets of rice the last time.

• Praise 2

This cb honestbee..

Because of the promo, they were swamped with orders.

My area supposed to have Cold Storage and I wanted to buy milk powder with the voucher. They cancelled my order saying they were overwhelmed by orders. Then gave me voucher. Then when I logged in again, no more Cold Storage.

Damn smelly.

• Praise 1

Thanks for sharing guys, so far when I ordered no problem except once they were 30 mins late, but heavy rain and motorbike guy, so never mind, even give him a small tip. I missed the dbs one, no slots. Think the deal was too good.

Anyways, I took a deeper look at their site, it says, 1 coupon code per day, means every day also can use? Then that's $10 off every day? That is wow, unless they got it wrong, if true, than the deal just got better, as most deals is one time only. 

post-18890-0-52491400-1449848549_thumb.png

I tried some months back when there was the DBS promo.

After putting everything in the shopping cart then cannot check out cos all the delivery time slots were full and have to wait for next batch of delivery time slots. So in the end I did not proceed with the order.

I think they are still working out the logistics and are kinda overwhelmed.

If I were to try again, would probably order stuff like detergent, shampoo, instant coffee etc. No fresh produce, ice cream etc.

I bought their last promo.

They are not very organized.

The guy came, left the stuff and went off without any contact with me.

A few items were missing.

I had to chase them, until a few days later, then they answered me, that I will not be charged for the missing items.

Extremely poor communications.

I also wonder how they make money and didn't think they will survive long.

Haa....so it's true. Just saw their twitter feed.

Sounds exciting, was speaking to friends about honestbee, some like you guys have had bad experiences, and some was pretty good, they call to tell you items are out of stock and if you would like a replacement, I just did an order, not bad, no need to go out in the rain, bought about $100 worth, could have saved $10 if I bought it tomorrow.

Can't wait now!

Some savings for the festive season! Good lobang? 

If you guys have some other good lobangs, please share too. 

post-18890-0-88188100-1449999735_thumb.png

Edited by Echelon

The Honestbee are just a logistic provider for either Fairprice online or Cold Storage online service.

I will use Redmart anytime.

They have their own fleet of delivery trucks that utilised Uber like apps for customers to track the actual driver + contact number and an accurate ETA.

They are currently Singapore number 1 online retailer, overtaking the sales of all other retailers online sales.

Price though not cheapest, they now have a price match on other major retailers. I use Amex still get further 10% off.

• Praise 3

Hey, thanks Antonchan will check it out. I have bought from Redmart too, and NTUC as well before, not comparing the both or any of them, I guess each has their merits, the services are pretty ok for all of them. 

Am just sharing the lobang that is on right now with the bros and sis here.  

Anyways, I did a check on honestbee website, they offer free delivery for first-timer at $10 min purchase and subsequent ones at $30 min purchase, so it has a lower quantum. 

Fairprice charges, not sure about the rest of the other groceries marts.

Edited by Echelon

First time user for Redmart only need to buy $30 value to get free delivery. Subsequent purchases only require $50 to enjoy free delivery.

I think shopback has Redmart under its cashback rebate scheme. Enter Redmart via shopback.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1