Roof collapses on Hilton Hotel driveway

Nzy

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/roof-collapses-on-hilton/2343448.html#

Looks like better not to go Orchard this year. So many incidents.

Hilton Hotel is catching up with JEM of building structural mishaps     :huh:

I remember 20 over years ago [sweatdrop] at this same foyer, a lady driver accidentally crushed a hotel porter to death while the porter is unloading luggages from the car stopped in front of the revolving door   [:(]

Orchard Road is jinxed this year ... wonder if we'll be seeing another once in 50 year flood.

Another couple of days or weeks before Christmas & New Year if once in 50 years incident hit orchard road again will be disastrous for them.

Hilton Hotel is catching up with JEM of building structural mishaps     :huh:

I remember 20 over years ago [sweatdrop] at this same foyer, a lady driver accidentally crushed a hotel porter to death while the porter is unloading luggages from the car stopped in front of the revolving door   [:(]

This foyer is jinx, two death and now roof collapses!

This foyer is jinx, two death and now roof collapses!

20yrs is quite a long period, cannot say it is jinx leh. If it happened once every few months than that is really jinx. It just so happen to be coincidence only.

• Praise 2

20yrs is quite a long period, cannot say it is jinx leh. If it happened once every few months than that is really jinx. It just so happen to be coincidence only.

the only place that was jinx in Singapore is JEM [laugh] [laugh]
  • Praise 2

Ya lor, but it seems to tone down lao. Hopefully the management managed to do something to clear the jinx..

I haf a friend who happened to be visit JEM shortly before those things happen.. every single time.. :huh: