Star Wars: The Force Awakens [spoiler alert]

Zxcvb

Do not read beyond this sentence if you haven't watched the movie. Thanks.

Damn disappointed in this new installment of the movie. Everything that makes Star Wars special is just missing. The new characters doesn't even shine except BB-8, the rest are just plain pedestrian.

Captain Phasma, the most anticipated bad ass don't even have enough screen time. And when it does, it's embarrassing.

Kylo Ren, looks bad ass too at first. But his power is weak. With that cool light saber, but skills are so amateur. Looks like cry baby throwing tantrum. Not the evil-cool we expect.

Storm trooper has better screen time finally. Most impressive is able to dual the lightsaber guy. Definitely no walkover. Lol.

Snowtrooper, flametrooper, tie pilot mediocre showing.

X-wing fighters not bad. Especially the lead pilot. If you follow his plane on screen on one that particular take, can watch how he down numerous tie fighters and troopers.

Han Solo stole the show. Without him, this movie will seem so bland. Good to see several old characters "it's a trap" in the planning room. Reminiscent of the older episodes. luke skywalk and Leia appearance also good to see.

All in all. Still a bland showing. Tot of catching it the 2nd time before it's showing, now decide otherwise.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Maybe you can change the Text to White and only show up when highlighted? Need help?

• Praise 3

Maybe you can change the Text to White and only show up when highlighted? Need help?

Just realised there's a spoiler option.  [laugh]

Wanted to go with son today since i am on leave but wife raised a ruckus and threatened me not to go. We always watch movies together. Have to wait till maybe next Tuesday.

Watch together as in with the son or with the wife ?
  • Praise 3

Damn disappointed in this new installment of the movie. Everything that makes Star Wars special is just missing. The new characters doesn't even shine except BB-8, the rest are just plain pedestrian. Agreed! Ray and Finn, the character development is... Meh... And suddenly Ray can use the Force, without any training or explanation.. Just goes against all that the previous 6 films (and not to mention, the books, though now they are non-canon).

Captain Phasma, the most anticipated bad ass don't even have enough screen time. And when it does, it's embarrassing.

KNS! She was so cool during the trailer... Also, a huge disappointment in how fast she was turned...

Kylo Ren, looks bad ass too at first. But his power is weak. With that cool light saber, but skills are so amateur. Looks like cry baby throwing tantrum. Not the evil-cool we expect.

Super badass the first 10 mins, afterwards, became like his grandfather (in ep2), but worse... Way worse.... At least his grandfather was powerful..

Storm trooper has better screen time finally. Most impressive is able to dual the lightsaber guy. Definitely no walkover. Lol.

I had hoped the battle would be longer and more intense... But ah well, better than nothing..

Snowtrooper, flametrooper, tie pilot mediocre showing.

X-wing fighters not bad. Especially the lead pilot. If you follow his plane on screen on one that particular take, can watch how he down numerous tie fighters and troopers.

Po? Didn't really get his name, but yeah, I know which scene you were talking about... Downing 5-6 TIEs in quick succession...

Han Solo stole the show. Without him, this movie will seem so bland. Good to see several old characters "it's a trap" in the planning room. Reminiscent of the older episodes. luke skywalk and Leia appearance also good to see.

I'm sad to see that he... became one with the Force.. Leia, imho, didn't give a good showing..

Personally, I'm also confused how Finn (FN2187) can use the lightsaber and fight with Kylo, and not be utterly decimated in two seconds, and how the Rebel Alliance became the Resistance. Maybe I went in with too high hopes, but I did enjoy the flight of the Millennium Falcon...

All in all. Still a bland showing. Tot of catching it the 2nd time before it's showing, now decide otherwise.

Finally!

I didn't want to discuss this on FB or with my other friends who were fans and haven't watched it yet.

I just caught it earlier this morning... Gonna use your spoiler tag and reply to your post / add my own..

• Praise 2

the maid probably sleeping inside the cinema  [blush]  [blush]

the maid probably think "its on the movie its probably real!"

next she will use the force to talk to you..

"These aren't the gold bras you are looking for.. move along"

• Praise 1