Star Wars: The Force Awakens [spoiler alert]

Zxcvb

movie good or no good, George Lucas still 大赢家 [:p]

More like disney is 大赢家.

lucas is already us$4b richer when he sold off the entire sw license..

Turbocharged

When the movie was about to end, I burst out laughing that Luke have became a Yoda. Seems like episode 8 gonna be about Rey training under Luke. Then Han Solo will return in image like end of return of the Jedi.

When the movie was about to end, I burst out laughing that Luke have became a Yoda. Seems like episode 8 gonna be about Rey training under Luke. Then Han Solo will return in image like end of return of the Jedi.

Only the Jedi/Sith can do that I think.

The republic despite being in power for 30 years, still so lok cock lol.

Is Finn a clone?

Kylo Ren seemed to suggest so.

Turbocharged

Thats true, previously was Anakin, Yoda and Obiwan.

Finn is a comedy effect in the force awaken to me.

Is Finn a clone?

Is Finn a clone?

Finn is not a clone. Only the initial batches of clone troopers in episode 1-3 are clones. Thereafter are usual taken from birth or at a very young age. There might be older or senior clones in the ranks.
  • Praise 2

Finn is not a clone. Only the initial batches of clone troopers in episode 1-3 are clones. Thereafter are usual taken from birth or at a very young age. There might be older or senior clones in the ranks.

Well i can't remember what Kylo said when he was arguing with Hawkes in the front part of the movie. But i thought he said the word clones.

For the young actors, glad the overacting wasn't too bad.

Hopefully episode 8 will have proper seasoned actors to add better acting into the show.

Like Samuel L Jackson and ewan mcgregor did for episode 2 and 3.

seems like the epic fail of Jar Jar has turned off Disney from including an acceptable alien jedi or lead character.

Humans only want to see humans haha despite there being dunno how many thousands of species within the star wars galaxy.

light saber is incredibly dangerous though.

Dunno how Finn didn't get his limb chopped off instead.

Without the force and training, the whole point is that u can kill yourself using a lightsaber...

Except for some hardcore fans born after the 1980's, who probably read the books rather than seeing the original movies in the cinema. Star Wars was never about a strong story. It was and always will be a commercial box office hit. George Lucas put it all together in a good cocktail, exotic samurai philosophy and mixed cultures, interesting aliens courtesy of Jim Henson puppets, sexy female lead, kissing scenes, state of the art special effects in the 70s. Back then, they were shot on film and editing the light sabers frame by frame in post-production.

I mean .. back in New Hope, Luke Skywalker shooting at the target using the Force, how much more cheesy could it be ? He fell for his sister and jealous with Han Solo. Agree Empire Strikes Back was much better, after the initiative success, I think Lucas got more serious. Then Return of The Jedi was the same recipe for commercial success.

Episode VII is still the same cocktail, and enjoyable without being overzealous with the CG like most other contemporary sci-fi movies. Much better than the prequels. No need to get too serious.

ha the hero/heroine always need to start on a dusty dirty planet and must be good scavenger/technician and understand droids  [:p]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Well said bro  [thumbsup]

Except for some hardcore fans born after the 1980's, who probably read the books rather than seeing the original movies in the cinema. Star Wars was never about a strong story. It was and always will be a commercial box office hit. George Lucas put it all together in a good cocktail, exotic samurai philosophy and mixed cultures, interesting aliens courtesy of Jim Henson puppets, sexy female lead, kissing scenes, state of the art special effects in the 70s. Back then, they were shot on film and editing the light sabers frame by frame in post-production.

I mean .. back in New Hope, Luke Skywalker shooting at the target using the Force, how much more cheesy could it be ? He fell for his sister and jealous with Han Solo. Agree Empire Strikes Back was much better, after the initiative success, I think Lucas got more serious. Then Return of The Jedi was the same recipe for commercial success.

Episode VII is still the same cocktail, and enjoyable without being overzealous with the CG like most other contemporary sci-fi movies. Much better than the prequels. No need to get too serious.

Thats why i told the Mrs that The force awaken is like a new hope.

ha the hero/heroine always need to start on a dusty dirty planet and must be good scavenger/technician and understand droids  [:p]

Well said bro  [thumbsup]

Thats why i told the Mrs that The force awaken is like a new hope.

actually when reading the books, they tend to find people who have potential to be jedi in such situations.

Cos imagine the galaxy of billions upon billions of individuals, it's hard to find situations to identify people with this mysterious power.

So they tend to be found at these ulu places, whereby they have been using the Force in some way to survive or adapt

anyway, all these are coffeeshop talk only.

Edited by Lala81

Would like to see the emergence of more force wielders, considering Skywalker was training them before Ben Solo / Kylo Ren turned.

Maybe Kylo took cue from his beloved grandpa and wipe out his uncle's "younglings"; the blow's so emotionally devastating that why Luke's gone into retirement mode, just like Yoda before him.

Is Finn a clone?

Kylo Ren was taunting the general if he would prefer to send clone troopers after BB8 and Finn; much lies with clones not having the propensity to not follow direct orders, as compared to storm troopers