Singapore car crashes in Malaysia, with boy as sole survivor

Kv3n

Seriously.... don't get carried away by all these safety tools and what nots

They are probably handy if you need to save others and useless to save yourself

• Praise 3

Alleged photos taken shortly after the accident is now showing up in some Malaysian blog sites.

One of which seems to be taken before the fire fighters arrival with the Corolla (left) still blazing while the Rover basically left in complete char with back section still in flame....

rentung%2B4.jpg

Before being burnt, seems like well maintained car from the husband's past facebook photos. And he works at New Creation Church. RIP 

12191973_10153612526497976_2515880393749

https://www.facebook.com/barnabas.lim

no one can escape destiny. it's a gift when you see another sun rise. 

just live life healthily, happily and meaningfully.  :slow:

• Praise 2

Such a sad incident, I was in Malaysia at the time as well. Nothing further can be said, just hope the boys extended family will take care of him.

I think I buy one of those glass breakers for the car, no harm just having one onboard.

just got one from iroad when i got my v7 from sitex. now that would really be handy.

• Praise 1

Alleged photos taken shortly after the accident is now showing up in some Malaysian blog sites.

One of which seems to be taken before the fire fighters arrival with the Corolla (left) still blazing while the Rover basically left in complete char with back section still in flame....

rentung%2B4.jpg

He owned a Car Grooming Centre,how can a Boss of a car Grooming Centre in lousy conition. [confused] ? [:)]

Also need seat belt cutter and fire extinguisher.

I put this in my truck

you guys should out something similar too

using 65daigou sensitive sea shipping, the whole set with the battery and charger, wouldn't cost you more than $15

http://world.taobao.com/item/16611133626.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-10009623178.75.Kl308S

can cut seat belt and break glass

NOTE: I never tried before  

T1JTDjFehbXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_600x

Twincharged

rentung%2B4.jpg

Looks like quite badly damaged. Whole car out of shape. Must have been a really hard impact.

He owned a Car Grooming Centre,how can a Boss of a car Grooming Centre in lousy conition. [confused] ? [:)]

1 of d car's petrol tank burst open see d oil on d ground left side of pic...

It's really sad for the kid. Lost his whole family and being the sole survivor is really hard on the family. I wonder how wil the grandparents break the news to the boy.

• Praise 1

Hope the relatives will take good care of this little boy.

It will be difficult not just for him but also his uncles and aunties to discuss this event when he grow older, can only hope he accept it and learn to be strong.

RIP

• Praise 6

It will be difficult not just for him but also his uncles and aunties to discuss this event when he grow older, can only hope he accept it and learn to be strong.

RIP

One thing is for sure for the surviving boy:  how to get through each X'mas in the years to come..

• Praise 1

RIP

no choice hes gona grow up like an orphan now... 4yr old still needs alot of attention... dont thk grandparents will suffice...

RIP

Will never be the same la. No matter how good the relatives are, they will not treat the boy like their own child.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2