Woman shifts into wrong gear, ends up in Straits of Johor

Kv3n

[laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

22 DECEMBER 2015

Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2015/12/118611/woman-shifts-wrong-gear-ends-straits-johor

JOHOR BARU: A 43-year-old woman had a close shave when she accidently shifted her car into the wrong gear. She was rescued by members of the public after she and her car plunged into the sea in Jalan Ibrahim Sultan, Stulang Laut here today. Heng Mee Lee was about to drive out from a parking lot located by the Straits of Johor when the incident occurred. Johor Baru Selatan deputy district police chief, Superintendent Mohd Nadzir Ghulam Kadir confirmed the incident. "The parking lot was by the sea. She was about to go home, but she entered the wrong gear and the car fell into the water," said Mohd Nadzir.

Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2015/12/118611/woman-shifts-wrong-gear-ends-straits-johor

aiaiayayayauhdh.transformed.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10

I think we have a bigger problem than a car in water if she is allowed to drive after this incident.... A car is a killing machine and if she could even engage wrong gear of a stationary car and chiong ahead,, what more she would not achieve behind the wheel?

The law should have a clause where if one is found and certified not suitable to drive from a bizarre accident, licence should be gantung for life to ensure the safety of public..

Don't argue about manual or automatic gearbox since any driver will know the car's moving direction the moment leg lifted from brake padel or clutch for manual.. How can one still step on gas to chiong forward or backward is beyond comprehension..

Luckily no others around got injured by such lousy driver .. And again, I don't pity such driver. She should be banned from driving is my stand. Period.

• Praise 12

its only

P

D

R

like that also cannot grasp ... :sick:

This type the car should have P only.....ya ask her to farking park her car and take public transport

• Praise 2

Woman receives sms from her SE that her new car is ready for collection.

She is elated and heads down to the AD. She will have a new car for CNY [bounce2] .

Wanting to savour the moment, she askes for the car keys and time alone to inspect the car.

An hour later ...

She storms into the showroom and hurls profanities at the SE and demands to see her Manager, almost want to catfight already ...

"You #*&"@^ people sold me a lemon, 

The car does not move when I engage the Power gear !"

• Praise 1

In Saudi Arabia, women are not allowed to drive (yet).

So the Arabs know something long ago which we come to realise only recently????  [lipsrsealed]  [rolleyes]

• Praise 6

So the Arabs know something long ago which we come to realise only recently???? [lipsrsealed][rolleyes]

To quote LVG, "I believe that is a rhetorical question" ho ho ho

oh no - dangerous, but lets not only blame the driver fully. They shd do sth to that carpark to prevent similar accidents- warning signs, sufficient barrier etc

• Praise 1