Woman shifts into wrong gear, ends up in Straits of Johor

Kv3n

oh no - dangerous, but lets not only blame the driver fully. They shd do sth to that carpark to prevent similar accidents- warning signs, sufficient barrier etc

Huh??? Blame not enough warning sign and barrier?? If you think you also need signboard to remind you in engaging the correct gear, I think you should stop driving too... I place my 101% blame on that kuku driver..

Just share my experience several years ago in Singapura Plaza 2nd floor MSCP.

Some stressed driver rammed at least 4 cars parked on his/her right side, which I believed that driver shifted to "D" gear in full force with his/her wheel clocked to the right. The damage was quite extensive and obvious (from the front wheel to the bumper), as if all them were packed side by side like sardine, parallel with each other and angled against the car-park lot.

What an unfortunate incident for the affected car owners. With this kind of 'driving expertise', I dare not imagine what may happen on the road. :(

This one here is a dive, not drive.

Spelling error, bro.... That's a good one... HAHAHA

• Praise 1

oh no - dangerous, but lets not only blame the driver fully. They shd do sth to that carpark to prevent similar accidents- warning signs, sufficient barrier etc

there are already enough preventive measures in place to ensure such incidents do not occur.

It's called a driving license.

unfortunately there are thousands of such incidents taking place daily, majority due to women, but not reported as they only caused dents and scratches.

hopefully someday someone will figure out why women tend to make these kind of mistakes (lack of spatial awareness? etc) and design a woman-proof car.

sorry ladies not dissing you but i bet those who spend time on the road long enough will come to the same conclusion. When i cross the carpark with my children and a woman driver is around i make sure the kids stay off the tar until she's out of sight. i've had enough personal experience with local women drivers making dumb mistakes then coming out of their cars immediately saying 'not my fault one!'

• Praise 2

there are already enough preventive measures in place to ensure such incidents do not occur.

It's called a driving license.

Some driving licence are bought, not all really qualified to drive.

Some have valid driving licence but think they are GOD once they get behind the wheels.

• Praise 2

I knew of a lady friend who admitted that she purposely wore super mini skirt & put half ball during driving test.  [inlove] 
Needless to say, she passed on her first attempt.  [grin]

• Praise 1

I knew of a lady friend who admitted that she purposely wore super mini skirt & put half ball during driving test.  [inlove] 

If I am the tester, I will fail her, so that she needs to re-take, than can enjoy the view again. ha ha ha

• Praise 9

If I am the tester, I will fail her, so that she needs to re-take, than can enjoy the view again. ha ha ha

If you do that, then what's the incentive for her and others to dress like that for you again?

How's her driving?

Better stay away from her car.

i think i forgot to zip up my pants during driving test... no wonder i pass  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement