Summon but no need to pay?

Mrmilktooth

Enjoy while you can. I do not believe our govt is so good otherwise they would have done it long ago. Recently they have built 6 satelites and launched them into orbit from India. It is possible they will be able to track your distance traveled, parking timing and even illegal parking and send the bill to you accordingly. No more this kinda coupon expiry thing happening...ever. Vote for more good years to come. Yay...

No gahmen bashing... But I like what you are saying
↡ Advertisement

I got once as well in Joo Chat. Thumb upz for the warden.

I tio at geylang area. Same, expired coupon but no fine. The PRC girl told me it'll be on record and won't be free next time.

Twincharged

Similar to a warning from TP. Sometimes TP also sends out letters saying that the driver could be charge under this offence and please drive safely without any mention of fine or demerit points.

Russia Glonass still way behind US GPS.  It is not possible with that 6 microsatelite.

Are those 6 satellites for tracking purpose? I didn't really keep track of them other than the fact that they were launched by India.

Anyway, the Russian Glonglass system is like GPS - works on a world wide basis. If you only wanna track people/cars in a small country like singapore, I'm sure 6 is more than enough.

I think they have quotas/KPIs to meet. However, if all quotas were to be in $ummon$ which need to pay, it will piss off too many people. So, they issue advisories which I reckon also count towards their KPIs = aka opicers got do work.

Similar to a warning from TP. Sometimes TP also sends out letters saying that the driver could be charge under this offence and please drive safely without any mention of fine or demerit points.

Edited by Kangadrool

I too kena one parking outside Penjuru PP300.

offences is parking at the side with continuous white line....

also sent me a letter saying they will waive it off , I had not even sent in the appeal yet....lucky..

i kena one for speeding on bukit timah road.

letter of driver's particular sent but NEVER found the payment on SAM and NEVER received payment reminder since 1 year ago. 

i kena one for speeding on bukit timah road.

letter of driver's particular sent but NEVER found the payment on SAM and NEVER received payment reminder since 1 year ago. 

I also kena summon for speeding. No need to pay but ask me go court. [lipsrsealed]

post-2654-0-65616500-1451450856_thumb.jpg

18 points??!!

how much speed you had exceeded? how much is the fine $$?

It was all in the past. Lets leave it as a past.

Why blank out the charges?

Confidential information.

18 points??!!

how much speed you had exceeded? how much is the fine $$?

Exceeding speed limit on a road by 51 to 60 kilometres per hour

Offender will be prosecuted in court

So that's about 140-150 on the 90kmh road  [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement