2016 Jan, 1st COE Bidding Exercise

yo2020

I am very surprise at now, the bidders are still standing sideline.

Most of the Category number is still way below normal practice.

Did anyone comment on recent weekend showroom crowd? I suspect very low demand

Let's see by 3pm on the bidders reaction

most people know that it will drop further, still at the waiting stage. Only those who really need a car will go ahead. As long MAS don't remove the 40/50% downpayment, likely the demand (due to unaffordability) will filter down at least for the next 2 to 3 years.

↡ Advertisement

I am very surprise at now, the bidders are still standing sideline.

Most of the Category number is still way below normal practice.

Did anyone comment on recent weekend showroom crowd? I suspect very low demand

Let's see by 3pm on the bidders reaction

I went to Honda's. Probably 20 at any one time, include those seated.

Car showroom is like wp rally.

Those who still wana buy car now and prepared to pay higher coe, should be rich ppl or ppl who know nuts Abt the COE trend

• Praise 1

I better keep quiet. If not, i am accused of how lian. But if you folks reallly wanna see my receipt from LTA, i can post online too.

NO SH*T!!! :o

Bro Forte3737, did you really renewed your COE  at $60k ?

I better keep quiet. If not, i am accused of how lian. But if you folks reallly wanna see my receipt from LTA, i can post online too.

No need to post. But what car did you renew COE for?

Ok, lazy to go back to page 1 for the complete COE list of the past.

Copy from bro here and paste here for referral ... :XD:

3 hrs to go before 'hot' window period ... :confident:

2uyozo3.jpg

Edited by Picnic06

Hopefully up. i dun like cars to be too cheap and affordable for the mass majority. Why? Cos i want the mass majority to take our ever relaiable public transport.

Ok, lazy to go back to page 1 for the complete COE list of the past.

Copy from bro here and paste here for referral ... :XD:

3 hrs to go before 'hot' window period ... :confident:

2uyozo3.jpg

by looking at this table, I think most ppl will wait till after Feb then buy ba. so maybe the next 2 bidding drop by 5k. lol

Mentally unbalanced as he renewed his forte coe at high 60s

Now llst looking at coe prices drop but hands tied because cannot accept the lost parf

Hopefully up. i dun like cars to be too cheap and affordable for the mass majority. Why? Cos i want the mass majority to take our ever relaiable public transport.

How does the COE price relate to the number of ppl taking the public transport? Care to elaborate? Edited by Soundphile

Jiao Wei, earliest Forte was in 2009. 

maybe you can tell us which korean car did he renew his coe since forte is not possible?

anyhow the point of my post was not on the car model but on trying to guess the reason why he is so sore about coe prices coming down and trying to piss everybody off with his bitterness

:D

The higher the coe price, the less people can afford a new car. Since old cars also expensive, they take public transport.

How does the COE price relate to the number of ppl taking the public transport? Care to elaborate?

The higher the coe price, the less people can afford a new car. Since old cars also expensive, they take public transport.

LOL, not again on this reasoning that high COE price = less people can afford new car.

• Praise 2

LOL, not again on this reasoning that high COE price = less people can afford new car.

some people just cannot understand the logic of that total car on the road is the same regardless of coe is $1 or $100K.... hehe... [laugh]

• Praise 1

Looking at my hit rate at 4D. I can safely say that, whatever i said, the opp will cone true.

I say coe UP today.

:D

hehehe.... [:p]

few bids ago, when got 3weeks collection period, many said up but it went down...

then follow by xmas/new year peak period, those same bunch keep saying it will went up but went down again.... and this round also same group of people predicted up and we shall see....

not to mention the same group of people will predict up also due to the car expo soon... [:p]

• Praise 1

some people just cannot understand the logic of that total car on the road is the same regardless of coe is $1 or $100K.... hehe... [laugh]

Govt issue 100pcs coe. Means 100pcs. Issue 10000pcs means 10000pcs. Low cost high cost coe issued will not lower unless nobody bid coe
  • Praise 1

went to talk to SE earlier, his view is cat B should be up this round.

good in a way that this is weaken demand for motorshow, then comes Feb bidding with more quota.

Tsunami pls come earlier. :grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1