• Praise 1

no no... has to be

one in a million

rocket queen

paradise city

and finally 

mr brownstone

best album appetite for destruction 

Individual preference .....I like UYI as it has more different style of music....Indeed AFD is an album of all time......in the rock era....

Edited by LoverofCar

Calling all the old foggies:

So which song got you into GNR?

For me it was Patience.

Sweet child o mine. And paradise city too. Not only it got me into guns n roses but also got me into rock music. Before that I was a goody good boy into retro pop music. After that everything change :D

Regarding this reunion, I just want to know, is izzy coming back? If not I don't think this reunion will last.

Ok I just google and this is the line up:

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/01/guns-n-roses-confirm-reunion-lineup/

• Praise 1

Individual preference .....I like UYI as it has more different style of music....Indeed AFD is an album of all time......in the rock era....

UYI I like 2 better.

actually all the albums good. but the Chinese democracy one I still cannot appreciate..

• Praise 1

Nvmbr rain: I never understand why the church so small can have a hall so big the part when the guitar guy walked out and smoked. And where are all the cars? How did the guests arrive at that secluded spot? 

Nvmbr rain: I never understand why the church so small can have a hall so big the part when the guitar guy walked out and smoked. And where are all the cars? How did the guests arrive at that secluded spot? 

LOL.. dun over analyse... its art

or scifi like Doctor Who

Edited by Nolicense

Sweet child o mine. And paradise city too. Not only it got me into guns n roses but also got me into rock music. Before that I was a goody good boy into retro pop music. After that everything change :D

Regarding this reunion, I just want to know, is izzy coming back? If not I don't think this reunion will last.

Ok I just google and this is the line up:

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/01/guns-n-roses-confirm-reunion-lineup/

before GNR, I listen erasure, pet shop boy, johnny hates jazz, Debbie Gibson, tiffany, and collect stamps :grin:

nowadays resumes you don't see people put collect stamp liao

the one that put collect stamp one, either [hur]  or [scholar]

Even the album art was the most tok kong.

album art, I prefer iron maiden one [:p]

iron maiden come sinagpore I got go

I so happy I kept the ticket, the newspaper cutting and also entry band

• Praise 1

(edited)

November rain for me. I remember it was during my O level, there was MTV on channel5, I would be waiting for this video while studying for my exam.

Where's Izzy

Edited by Extinguisher

Started off on 'One in a million' and 'Don't cry', quicken the pace to 'Breakdown', got antagonised on 'Get in the Ring', got high on 'Paradise City' and 'you could be mine', last burst of fire on 'live and let die' and 'sweet child o' mine', lastly slump to the floor on 'November rain' and slept through the night on 'Patience' ...  :serious-business:  

November Rain and March's Slight Drizzle

November rain for me. I remember it was during my O level, there was MTV on channel5, I would be waiting for this video while studying for my exam.

Where's Izzy

What happened to his Ju Ju Hounds?

Watched them in Milton Keynes (UK) back in 1994 when I was a student in London.

They were damn good then. Drink beer, watch them in the rain during winter. They arrived in a helicopter and rocked 3 hours non stop. There were calls for encore. They said F**K YOU and left in the heli. I was like... KNN SI BEI COOL!

It's Official: Reunited GUNS N' ROSES To Play This Year's COACHELLA
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/its-official-reunited-guns-n-roses-to-play-this-years-coachella/

Is this for real?! I had given up hope that they will ever reunite! My ultimate dream is to see them live in Singapore, but highly impossible.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1